Fingers close, not cheesecakes, although there is no cottage cheese in them

I haven’t eaten dairy for a long time. But my love for fresh and fragrant cheesecakes is too great for me to refuse delicacies. I've been looking for something really worthwhile. cheesecake. I tried and modified different options. And I'm finally ready to share with you what I did. Today I will tell you how to make hearty cheesecakes from tofu, which are called "Tophniki"!

Recipe cheesecakes without cottage cheese Immediately I will say that the number of ingredients in this recipe is designed for one hearty portion. It turns out 5 small cheesecakes that are perfect as a breakfast. To them you can add any topping and fruit. For example, jam, condensed or peanut paste. Fingers are good!

The ingredients
  • 100-120g tofu
  • 1 small banana
  • 15g coconut or regular condensed milk
  • 35g wholegrain oatmeal flakes
  • 25g raisins
  • 0.5 tsp lemon juice
  • olive-oil

Preparation stages
  1. So, first of all, soak the raisins in boiling water and grind the oatmeal in the coffee grinder. Instead, you can use oatmeal or any other flour. But I do not recommend leaning on white wheat flour. It is better to use its whole grain analogues.

2. Next in the bowl of the blender, grind to a porridge-like state of tofu and banana. Then add the condensed, lemon juice and beat the mass again. At this stage, you can use any sweetener or do without it. Keep in mind that the banana will also add sweetness and taste to the cheesecakes. The rest of the flavors you can adjust at will.

3. Mix the mass with crushed oatmeal. Then drain the raisins through a sieve and dry lightly with a napkin to remove excess moisture. Add the raisins to the tophnic dough. Stir the mass thoroughly.

4. Warm up the pan by adding some vegetable oil to it. I use olive. Wet hands make cheesecakes of the right size for you. For example, I like to make tophnics small. From this amount of dough, I have 5 little cheesecakes.

5. Roast the tophnic from both sides to the golden crust. Done!

Such tophnics are an example of an excellent balanced meal. In this portion, 471 calories, 18.5 g of protein, 14.6 g of fat and 66.7 g of carbohydrates. Complement the delicacy with some fruit, nuts and toping, if you want the dish to become even more satisfying and nutritious.

Tofu is a popular food among vegetarians and vegans. However, not everyone likes its taste. Therefore, it is often marinated and added to other ready-made dishes. I think this one cheesecake The best way to do this is if you want to get acquainted with tofu and include it in your diet.

Tofu cheese can be made by yourself. Detailed instructions for this process can be found here.

If you decide to prepare tophnics according to my recipe, be sure to share your impressions in the comments. I'll be very interested to know if you liked the dish. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting