What exercises should be done in the morning

Regardless of age, every woman wants to be perfect – from the top to the tips of her toes. However, it is not always possible to maintain yourself in great shape, look fresh and young, because on fragile shoulders there is sometimes an even greater burden of responsibility than on men. And in order to carry this load, you need to have not only a firm character, but also strong healthy legs, and you want to also have beautiful legs.

“Over time, I have too many worries to be distracted by the constant care of my beloved. Everything for the children and her husband worried and somehow did not follow where the former beauty and cheerfulness went. I’ve been paying special attention to my legs, I should know now. How to Make Your Feet Slim Again and get rid of the constant swelling ..." sighs Lyudmila.

Editorial "Site" I am sure that for every problem there is a solution. Today we will tell you, How to remove swelling of the legsMake them beautiful and strong again.

Make the legs elegant and neat will help stretch "Takahashi", developed by Japanese coach Takuro Mori. It relieves spasms in the muscles of the back, activates the burning of fat in the legs and helps to relax the whole body.

Place your feet so that your knees look outward and your sock looks inward. Move one leg forward one step and turn your fingers 30 degrees. The patella should be aimed at the little finger of the leg. After taking this position, bend the knee forward and repeat the exercise 5 times for each leg.

Then, in the sitting position, stretch your leg forward, swell your heel, raise your ankles and toes. Spread the ankle and sock, then smoothly lower the ankle and at the very end of the toes. Repeat the procedure for each leg three times, then straighten and pull your toes, relaxing them. Do the exercise up to 10 times with each foot.

It is recommended to do such a stretch for a noticeable result every other day, giving only 3 minutes to class. It helps to get rid of distortions of the knees and joints that occur when walking or sitting improperly.

It is known that physical activity affects the appearance positively, so it remains only to thoroughly engage in training, or just stop worrying about your appearance.

Many still insist that the main thing is not how you look, but how you feel. Share your thoughts on this in the comments and do not forget to tell about the Eastern healing stretch to your friends in social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting