How to marinate dandelion buds

From early spring to late autumn, each summer resident is forced to continuously fight with weeds, including dandelions, one flower of which is enough to spread throughout the plot.

There are two ways to avoid this without using chemistry: cut the flower buds in advance or remove the roots of the plant while digging the soil, and then purposefully dig out individual specimens throughout the season.

The latter option is more radical, but I have recently preferred the former. Firstly, because I do not like to dig in the ground, and secondly, because I found dense, not yet blooming buds an excellent use.

"Site" He will tell you how to cook. dandelion - an analogue of store capers, not inferior to them in taste and texture. The fight against weeds in the country has never given such a delicious result!

Fake dandelion capers placed in a root socket buds can be easily separated with a small knife. Make sure that they are still tightly closed, otherwise they can open when cooking.

The ingredients
  • 1 cup of green dandelion buds
  • 250 ml of water
  • 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tsp major salt
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 1 pod of hot pepper
  • bay-leaf
  • 1 umbrella of dill
  • currant
  • pinch
  • horse-leaf
  • gingerroot
  • 2 inflorescences of cloves
  • a few peas of black and sweet pepper
  • cumin

Preparation
  1. Free the buds from the leaves and remnants of stems.

2. While sterilizing cans and cooking marinades, fill the buds with very salty, cold water (salt removes bitterness).
  3. Wash it in the dummy and let the water run.
  4. Sterilize the small jars.

5. Dip the dandelion buds in a pot of boiling water, bring to a boil and boil over a low heat for 2 minutes.
  6. At the end of the cooking, put it all on the coop and put the buds in cans.

7. To prepare a marinade solution in water sugar and salt, add spices and boil for 1 minute. Then add the vinegar and mix it.
  8. Pour the buds in the jars with a boiling marinade.

9. Cover the jars with sterile lids and put them in a pot of water. Sterilize for a few minutes and then tighten the lids.
  10. Let me cool it and put it in the fridge.
  11. Bon appetit!

Dandelion capers will be an excellent addition to second courses, rice and potato dishes. They can be used in all kinds of salads, soups and as a vitamin snack.

The dandelion is already blooming! Do not be lazy to collect this healing plant and prepare for the future the leaves, flowers and roots of the dandelion, because of them you can prepare natural medicines, for which your body will thank you!

"Site" He invites you to look at the dandelion from a different angle and make a homemade face cream from it. And at the end of the article, see the recipe for a fat-burning drink from the roots of dandelion with a taste of coffee.

From May violets you can prepare many delicious things: salads, jams, liqueurs, violet syrup and vinegar, lollipops, tea. And even a delicacy worthy of real princesses - the famous violets in sugar.

Tags

See also

New and interesting