Literally under our feet is given to us by nature and available to everyone a cure for many ailments.Useful properties of dandelion root
To the composition of dandelion roots includes dozens of useful for our health substances, including calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, selenium, zinc, vitamins a, C, E, carotene, glycosides, flavonoids, polysaccharides, inulin, choline, saharoza, organic acids and more.
Dandelion roots protein content can compete with oats, wheat and other cereal plants.
Preparations made from the roots of the dandelion, usedas a choleretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory agents, they act as a mild antipyretic, liquefy phlegm, relieve pain and spasms, calm the nervous system.
Useful properties of dandelion root has found application in the treatment of many diseases, some of them are most common:
- spastic colitis
- reduced acidity of gastric juice
- chronic constipation
- loss of appetite
- sleep disturbance
This is not a complete list of benefits of dandelion in the folk medicine the plant is used much more widely in the various fees along with other healing plants, which reinforces its action.
Collecting dandelion roots
Dandelion roots harvested in early spring or in April – early may or in autumn from late September. When the spring digging it is important to do this before flowering. For medicinal raw materials fit large peeled small roots from the lateral roots, their first podvyalivayut a few days, then washed, cut into pieces and dried or in special dryers or arranging them on paper in a ventilated area. The temperature during drying in the oven or in the dryer should not exceed forty degrees.
Infusion of dandelion root
The easiest way to prepare an infusion of dandelion roots, leave can be as fresh and dried roots. For infusion of fresh roots need to take a tablespoon to two cups of water, if the roots are dried, then 1 -2 teaspoons per Cup of water depending on the severity of the disease.
Roots before use be sure to ground to get the maximum hood, pour boiling water and infuse for two hours in a sealed container. Take 1/3 Cup 2-3 times a day before meals.
A decoction of dandelion roots
A decoction of the roots of dandelion has the most powerful healing properties, it can be prepared in different ways.
The easiest way to fill in half a liter of boiling water 3 teaspoons dried crushed roots, boil for 10 minutes, cool and strain.
You can cook the broth in a water bath, placing the dishes in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes.
Decoctions take 1/4 Cup 2-3 times a day.
Tincture of dandelion roots
To keep a useful medication longer, you can use a vodka tincture of dandelion roots, for her potrebuetsya Cup fresh finely chopped roots and half a liter of vodka. Tincture will be ready in two weeks, but keep in the dark, preferably cool place. The infusion is filtered and sent to the refrigerator, where it can be stored for a long period of time.
Prepare infusion and juice extracted from fresh roots, in this case, one part juice take 5 parts vodka.
Take a tincture, one tablespoon 2 times a day before meals in diseases associated with metabolic disorders, diseases of inflammatory character, with constipation and loss of appetite.
The same tincture is used in various skin diseases in the form of lotions.
Tea from dandelion roots
From the roots of dandelion can be prepared healthy drink that can be drunk as tea, enough for him incomplete teaspoon of root in a Cup of boiling water. Drink to insist 20 – 30 minutes, you can drink in the heat and cold.
If you love coffee, try to make a drink to replace it, it will be especially valuable for those who, for whatever reason, coffee can not drink.
- To prepare it, dried roots still need to be heated on a dry pan or in the oven, but don't overcook, they have to buy the brown color. This treatment changes the taste of the roots removes excess bitterness. After roasting the roots are ground into a powder, it is possible to use for this grinder.
- Brew a tablespoon of powder to a liter of boiling water, boil for a minute or two and immediately filtered.
This drink will give all the benefits of dandelion roots, he was deprived of caffeine, it not only has pleasant taste, but also has an invigorating effect, nourishes with vitamins, good effect on digestion.
Dandelion root in traditional medicine:
Dandelion root for the liver
In traditional medicine is widely used dandelion root in the treatment of liver, there are also many recipes in combination with other herbs.
Dandelion root for the treatment of other diseases:
- The most common method of cold infusion, for which a glass of boiled cold water poured a tablespoon of dried roots. The roots are best to grind to make powder. Insist for a long time, at least eight hours, it is best to prepare this infusion at night, and take in the day, 1/4 Cup half an hour before meals four times a day. This recipe is also used for gastritis with low acidity, constipation, colitis, lack of appetite.
- Take equal parts of dandelion root and chicory root, you will need a table spoon collection in a glass of water. Heated in a water bath for 30 minutes, after cooling strain and take 1/2 Cup at night.
- Make a mixture of dandelion roots, the roots of rhubarb and the flowers of hawthorn, taken in the ratio of 2:2:1, tablespoon of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water and take after insisting 1/3 Cup three times a day before meals.
- Take equal parts of dandelion root, buckthorn bark, peppermint herb, grass celandine, spoon collection, pour a glass of water and heat for half an hour in a water bath. Drink 1/2 Cup two times a day before meals.
- Take equal parts of dandelion root, chicory root, juniper berries and herb dymjanki pharmacy, 3 tablespoons collection pour a glass of boiling water, to insist, strain and drink half a Cup morning and evening in case of cholecystitis.
- For colds with a high temperature to brew tea spoon roots boiled water, to insist hour and drink 1/4 Cup 4 times before meals. The same infusion can be used in atony of the intestine.
- In order to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood , traditional medicine recommends this recipe: dry dandelion roots grind with a coffee grinder into a powder and take this powder in its pure form 1/3 teaspoon (approximately 2 grams) with half Cup of water. Take 2 or 3 times before meals
- Diseases of the joints inflammatory teaspoon of dried roots pour a glass of water 10 minutes to cook on weak fire, infuse hour. Drink warm a tablespoon before meals.
- Pulmonary tuberculosis as an additional tool to the basic treatment prepare a decoction of dandelion root: one and a half tablespoons pour a glass of water and heat for 15 – 20 minutes in a water bath, filter and add water to the glass. Drink broth 1/2 Cup three times a day.
- Ulcers, burns, bedsores can be treated with oil from a dandelion, it is made this way: 2 tablespoons of powder of dried roots pour half a glass of olive or sunflower not refined oil, insist day, and used for lubrication of affected skin areas.
- Eczema is to mix equal parts of the powder of the roots of dandelion and liquid honey, to lubricate or to impose under the bandage to the skin once a day
Whatever a medicinal root dandelion contraindications it too.
Since the preparations on its basis have a laxative property, people who are prone to frequent intestinal disorders,
they are contraindicated. It is likewise prohibited to take them with the diseases of the stomach, accompanied by increased secretion of gastric juice.
Choleretic properties of dandelion roots in the presence of large gall stones
can cause blockage of the bile ducts, so you can start treatment only after the ultrasound examination of the gallbladder and consult a specialist.Stomach ulcer in acute phase
is also a contraindication to the use of infusions and decoctions from dandelion roots. published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©