Instructions for preparing pastroma

“I wanted to make pastrama for a long time, but my hands never reached. Finally, we managed to find a good recipe, so today fresh beef meat in our city with fire can not be found. The most important thing is to choose quality meat! As one wise man said: “Good meat, no matter how you cook, will still be delicious...” – says Alina.

Editorial "Site" I checked and made sure that the pastromaIt can really turn into a real delicacy, but only with a competent approach to the cooking process. Today we want to make sure that you too!

Meat delicacy Pastroma beef ingredients
  • 2kg beef
  • 500ml soy sauce
  • 125 ml of water
  • 3 tbsp 5% vinegar
  • 1 bulb
  • cinnamon
  • 6 inflorescences of dried clove
  • 4 bay leaves
  • 1 tsp mustard powder
  • 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
  • 0.5 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp dark honey

Preparation
  1. First, wash the meat and get wet with paper towels.

2. Next, start preparing the marinade. Pour half a glass of water into a pan, throw cinnamon, cloves into it and put it on the fire. Wash the bulb with the skin, cut in half and, without peeling, send it to the same pan.

3. Now take a large bowl, pour the remaining spices into it, add honey, pour everything with soy sauce and mix the ingredients well.

4. Wait until the water in the pot boils, then remove from the fire. Add vinegar to the pan, then pour its contents into a bowl of spices.

5. Dip the meat in the marinade and cover it. Put a bowl of meat in the fridge for two days.

6. After the specified time, pull the meat out of the marinade, wet with paper towels dry and place in the sleeve for baking, tightly tied.

7. Put the meat on the bowl and send it to the cold oven. After heating the oven to 90 degrees and bake the meat for 5-6 hours.

Take the finished meat out of the oven and wait until it is completely cooled. Then you can slice it and enjoy the delicate taste of fragrant pastroma.

And if you cook for guests, be sure to see how to effectively serve meat to the table.

Write in the comments whether you liked the recipe and what you would change in it to make the pastra even more delicious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting