Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"





There is no better time than summer to make desserts. July is officially the most berry month of the year. It is a sin not to take advantage of the moment and not to prepare a sweet berry treat for family and close friends.

And so the editorial board. "Site" It tells you how to cook. sweet-cake with berries and cottage cheese in just 1 hour.

Pie with cottage cheese and berries Ingredients for dough
  • 250g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 120g sugar
  • 10 vanilla sugars
  • 100g refined vegetable oil
  • 115 litres of milk
  • 2 tsp baking powder


Filling ingredients
  • 400g cottage cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 20g potato starch
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 100g sugar
  • 350g of berries


Preparation
  1. Break the egg into a bowl, add sugar and vanilla and stir everything with a corolla. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  2. Then pour the vegetable oil into a bowl and sieve the flour. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  3. Add the baking powder, pour the milk and mix the ingredients well. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  4. The dough is laid out in a glass form and evenly distributed with a spatula. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  5. Now let's do the stuffing. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla and starch to the cottage cheese. Pour the milk and mix it thoroughly. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  6. Pour the curd mass on top of the dough. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  7. Sprinkle cottage cheese with berries and send the form with the contents to the oven. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"



  8. Bake the cake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees. It is better to cool the cake before serving. Pie for the opening of the berry season "I do not regret berries"





When you want a sweetie, try making a cake like this. It turns out to be a really delicious dessert from cottage cheese!

Be sure to treat your friends to baking and tell them how you managed to cook this. juice-cake.