Recipe culebaki with risom

My mother is half Jewish, and she loves Jewish cuisine. From her grandmother, she has a large cookbook from which she takes her amazing recipes. In the book there is a section called “Russian Jewish cuisine”, it was there that my mother found the recipe for her signature kulebak.

The food is full and nutritious, my husband is delighted with it. Therefore, over time, my mother began to call this kulebyanka “For my son-in-law”. And today's edition. "Site" She will share with you the recipe for rice and fish.

Pie with fish and rice Ingredients for dough
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 150g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp flour

Filling ingredients
  • 400g salmon
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • 0.5 tbsp rice
  • dillbundle
  • juice
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. If you have the time and desire, you should still prepare a cottage cheese dough. But if you need to do everything quickly, you can replace it with a ready-made layer. Mom never does that, she loves the cooking process itself, but it works well with layers.

2. In that case, if you decide to cook dough, you need to cut the oil in pieces, add cottage cheese and eggs to it, and then mix well. Then gradually add flour and mix the dough. Cover it and put it in the fridge.

3. In the meantime, do the stuffing. Separately boil rice and eggs. Onions shallowly chop and roast until golden. Cut dill fine.

4. When all the ingredients are ready, mix together rice, onions, dill and lemon juice. Now roll the dough and lay it on the bowl so that one half completely covers it, and the second can cover the cake on top.

5. Now lay out the filling: first the onion mixture, then cut into pieces of salmon (it can be replaced with any other fish to your taste), and on top of the crushed boiled eggs. Put it all together. Cover the filling with the second half of the dough, press the edges.

6. On the test, make some incisions so that steam can come out. Send the coulebak into the oven for 40 minutes and bake at 190 degrees. Serve the table with fresh salad. Bon appetit!

Fish pie with rice, or culebeka, turns out to be very nutritious and nutritious. One cake is dinner for the whole family. The dish is quite high-calorie, but from time to time you can afford it!

Salt pies are our passion. Earlier we talked about how to make an amazing potato cake with cheese.

Also shared a recipe for incredible mince pies.

And also wrote how to prepare an unusual bay cake with zucchini and meat.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting