Instructions for cooking buns with sausage

I don’t always want to eat sweet cakes. I've been a fan lately. salt-baking. Well, the recipe for buns, the filling of which is sausage, and even more became a real wand for me.

Snack in the form of buns with sausage - excellent sandwich! You can give such pastries to children at school instead of the usual sandwich with sausage, your husband to work or take with you on a picnic. Thanks to special molding, buns look original and immediately attract their shape and children and adults.

Buns with sausage today edition "Site" will tell you how cook up. By the way, the filling can be varied to your taste!

The ingredients
  • 400g sausage
  • 500g flour
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 75g butter
  • 30g yeast
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • sesame

Preparation
  1. In warm milk, dissolve yeast, add sugar and a teaspoon of salt. Stir it well.

2. Melt the butter, cool to room temperature, and then add it to the yeast, beat 1 egg. Stir it well.

3. Ask for flour, knead the dough. Cover the dough with a towel and put it on the fastening for 1.5 hours.

4. The working surface is sprinkled with flour, the dough is divided into two parts. Roll the dough into a layer about 0.5 centimeters thick. Take a saucer with a diameter slightly larger than the diameter of the sausage, and with it cut out the mugs from the dough.

5. Cut the boiled sausage into circles up to 0.5 centimeters in diameter. To form a bun, put a circle of sausage on top of the dough, cover it with dough, then again circle the sausage and cover it again with dough. Plug the sides of the bun.

6. With a sharp knife point on the test 8 sectors, as shown in the photo. Cut it in the intended lines without cutting to the middle.

7. Two adjacent sectors are turned in opposite directions from each other, as shown in the photo. Do the same with all sectors.

8. You can shape the bun in another way! Also, as in the first option, lay the dough and sausage, and then make cuts with a sharp knife, as in the photo.

9. Turn the bottom of the first line under the next. Make the upper middle segment for the first. Start the bottom three in the second. Make the top last one the middle one. Hide the last leg under the bun.

10. Carefully shift the blanks to the pan, covered with parchment. Let the buns stand for 15 minutes and then grease them with an egg. You can also sprinkle sesame on top. Bake buns at 180 degrees for half an hour (up to a golden color).

11. That's it, the sausage buns are ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make sausages in the dough in the form of charming rabbits. No adult, especially a child, can resist this delicacy!

The secret is in a good test! It is not fatty, airy and well suited for unsweetened baking. These are sausage They remain soft on the second and third day.

Did you like the recipe? Then tell your friends on social networks how to prepare these scones at home!

Tags

See also

New and interesting