Instructions for preparing Spanish tortillas from squash

While the season of zucchini is still in full swing, it is definitely worth cooking from them. Spanish tortilla. This dish resembles our omelet, but not simple, but with a filling, as which almost any vegetables can serve.

Well, in this recipe, one of the main ingredients are zucchini grated on a large grater with the addition of eggs, onions, seasonings and other vegetables or meat at will.

After the first time I made a Spanish tortilla This is the recipe that keeps me busy at home, asking me to make it again. They say, “Mommy, before the zucchini run out, please cook this delicious food again!” So lately we've been eating this dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tortilla is prepared simply, quickly, and most importantly, the dish is non-calorie!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to make Spanish. zucchini. The most delicious vegetable omelet I have ever tasted!

Squash omelette Ingredients
  • 400g zucchini (or zucchini)
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • 1 large tomato
  • 50g hard cheese
  • vegetable-oil
  • shrimp or chicken meat as an additive (optional)

Preparation
  1. Clean, wash and cut the bulb finely. Roast it in vegetable oil until golden.

2. Zucchino (can be replaced with zucchini) is also washed, cleaned and sodium on a large grater. Let the vegetable stand a little, and then squeeze the juice.

3. Add half the grated zucchini to the onions and roast on the fire for about 3-4 minutes. In a separate container, beat eggs with half (raw) grated zucchini.

4. Combine the toasted zucchini mixture with onions with raw zucchini with egg, salty and peppery to taste, mix thoroughly, and then pour on a hot pan with butter.

5. Put the tomato pieces on top and then sprinkle with grated cheese (if desired). Reduce the fire, cover the lid and roast on the fire until ready. Also, such a tortilla can be baked in the oven or cooked in a multicooker.

6. And also as an additive, peeled shrimp, chicken meat or just pieces of salami are perfect.

The editorial board of zucchini is a universal vegetable. It is neutral in taste, combined with any products, and also contains a lot of useful substances. For lovers of this beautiful vegetable, I suggest you learn how to cook zucchini in sour cream. It turns out hearty, tasty and very useful!

Again, I would like to thank you for marvelous recipe To his close friend Irina, who brought him from a trip to Seville. I did it in the oven, in the pan, and in the multicooker. Always good! I usually sprinkle parmesan on top. While zucchini season is in full swing, I cook almost every day and I recommend you to try.

Tags

See also

New and interesting