Instructions for cooking olives without mayonnaise and potatoes

New Year's Eve feasts are wonderful! But to lose extra pounds after all these holidays is not the best pastime. That is why in 2020 I decided to give up mayonnaise as much as possible. festive.

My friend, who has been working as a fitness trainer for more than 10 years, suggested an excellent option. saladbut in a lightweight format. In order for the salad to be completely dietary, I will season it with mustard with lemon juice and kefir. I'll give up potatoes!

Olivier without mayonnaise Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. mayonnaise and potatoes. Light, fresh, fragrant and at the same time hearty - not a salad, but a real masterpiece!

Salad ingredients
  • 150g chicken fillet
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 carrot
  • 150g pickles
  • 150g fresh cucumbers
  • 150g green peas
  • 200g avocado
  • 0.5 bulbs

Refueling ingredients
  • 3-4 tbsp kefir
  • 0.5 tsp mustard
  • juice
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Prepare products in advance: boil eggs, carrots and chicken fillets in salted water. Cool off. Clean the vegetables. Cut the breast in small pieces. Put it in a bowl.

2. In small cubes cut salty and fresh cucumbers. If the cucumbers are very juicy, squeeze some juice with your hands. Mix cucumbers with chicken fillets.

3. Boiled until ready, cool the carrots, peel and also cut into small cubes. The same pieces should be cut into hard-boiled eggs, transfer them into a bowl to the other ingredients. Please note that for Olivier it is best to cut products in the same size and shape, then it will not only be beautiful, but also tasty!

4. Peel the avocado, cut the flesh in cubes. To prevent the avocado from darkening, spray it with lemon juice.

5. Cut the bow finely and send it into a bowl. Then put the peas on the ground, then pour the liquid.

6. To prepare a dressing in a separate container, mix kefir, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, salti and pepper to taste. Stir well and taste: so that all was enough.

7. Taste the salad with sauce, mix it and taste it.

8. Put the salad in a nice bowl. You can decorate the salad. parsley Or a sprig of dill. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 5 recipes for festive dishes without mayonnaise. My husband is proud of me and I am happy. I'll be wearing a size 38 dress this year!

Such a salad with an amazing aromatic dressing can be cooked at least every day. This is a great idea for those who are on a diet or lead a healthy lifestyle!

Salad includes only useful products, and potatoes in it replace avocado: I think that many people know firsthand about the benefits of this fruit. In appearance, the salad is very trekking classicBut the taste is much better!

Tags

See also

New and interesting