Homemade Potato Recipe in the Oven

I am writing to you, dear editor. "Site" with a sharp question. Really, what do we do? My husband literally does not get off me - give him potatoes with sausages, just tortured already! I'd rather grab the vacuum cleaner like a plate of food. No matter what I do, I get stuck. By the way, sorry for the uneven handwriting.

We have no choice but to respond to a request for help! Dear Avdotya Efimovna, bring your husband to the screen, together we will teach him to cook. step-by-step. There's nothing complicated about it. Look, Kazimir Epifanych, here carefully and try not to be distracted for five minutes.

If you have never peeled potatoes from the skin before, you will have to master this simple thing. Before that, take a look at the sanctuary of holies of every kitchen - the refrigerator - and make sure all the ingredients are in place. If not, you will have to go to the nearest food-storeAnd fresh air, as you know, always warms your appetite. Anyway, ingredients! First or second, pay off!

You'll need it.
  • 1 kg of potatoes
  • 400g hunting sausages
  • 1 large bulb
  • 1 sweet Bulgarian pepper
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • coriander
  • oregano
  • basil
  • hop-sunel
  • fresh greens, parsley or dill

If you see vocabularyIt's okay. You can rewrite their names on the phone and in the store will help you. Ask your wife if she knows what this means. So, if the ingredients are in place, the pot is ready, let's start the sacrament. We believe in you, Kazimir Epifanych!

Preparation
  1. Start with sweet pepper, it must be cleaned of grains, and then cut with straw. When you're done with this, cut the onions. Here you will have to make a difficult choice: cut with semi-rings or small. If you do not like onions, then small - in baking-time It will “dissolve” and be invisible.

2. Before you cut potatoes, you need to peel them. We mentioned this above, it is mandatory. Cut potatoes in slices or cubes, as you like and what gravitates your inner-aesthetic. The pieces should not be large, otherwise the potatoes will be baked for a long time.

3. When all the ingredients are crushed, throw everything in a bowl, stir, add salt, pepper and spices that should be ready already. Be sure to consult your wife before that, for what is excessive is not healthy. We know that you like spicy, then do not hesitate to put red pepper. Put more if you want it all to go to you alone.

4. Hunting sausages They have one serious flaw - they are already tasty, it is important to overcome the temptation, so as not to eat them before they go into the oven. Abstain and cut big, but in any case do not close your eyes, you can get hurt. Add it to the potatoes and mix it again.

5. You can bake in different ways: in the sleeve, on an open baking pan or in a cossack. But in this case, ask your wife to give her beloved. potteryLubricate the walls with vegetable oil, put everything you have in the inside and put it in the oven. Make sure you cover it.

6. The baking process It'll take a while, you'll have to wait half an hour. Use this time wisely, but do not move far from the kitchen, so that nothing burns. Just in case, set the alarm. At the signal, remove the pot from the oven, remove the lid and sprinkle the potatoes with fresh greens. Done!

Congratulations, Kazimir Epifanych! homemade potatoesYes, with sausages, yes, in the oven, created by you yourself and for this the order is supposed. What? Discuss with Avdotya Efimovna during the tasting process. We wish you a pleasant appetite and invite you to share your impressions in the comments. We expect a response like this: Hello, I am Kazimir Epifanych. I read your recipe. Now my wife is not getting off me.

Tags

See also

New and interesting