Prayer for good baking.

It happens that you are saturated and can not stop. The same can be said about bread and pancakes - there are housewives who wonder: whatever you send into your mouth, everything is delicious! You're starting to think they're doing something like that? They do. Not the bad, not the bad, but the good. prayer. It is no surprise that the dough is baked perfectly.

Editorial "Site" He invites you to get acquainted with these words, and if you are an Orthodox person and a believer, you must put an icon of the Mother of God in the kitchen. It will help to refuse excesses, fast with dignity to observe and preserve the purity of thoughts during cooking. And it all starts with dough and bread: if it succeeds, then everything else can be done. How to knead dough on cakes Prayer, and not only in our book.

How to properly knead the dough
  1. Conspiracy words when baking bread
    Previously, such words were hidden, guarded, only their daughters were told so that they would be famous throughout the district, they say, these are the mistresses. These two people say: once when the dough is kneaded, the other time when the bread is planted in the oven.
    “In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Be my cook, holy, winged. Holy Mother of God, bake the gift of God. Baking with God. Amen.
    Or as they say:
    “Give me, Lord, spores. High bread and yat. Don't jump, don't slow down, God's bread. Amen.

2. Conspiracy words in baking muffins
    Here also read the words twice: when the dough is disturbed and sent to the oven.
    “In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
    May my cooking be holy, winged.
    Holy Mother of God,
    Bake God's gift.
    Baking with God. Amen.
    Or this conspiracy:
    “Give me, Lord, the spores,
    High bread and yat.
    Don't jump, don't slow down, God's bread. Amen.

3. Conspiracies for dough money
    It happens that a person is righteous, and money does not go to him. Prayer can help, especially if it comes with a yeast test. Why yeast? Because it grows, increases, becomes light and airy. The money should come, too. When you stir dough for money, then the following words should be said.
    “Give me, Lord, the spores,
    Money, gold, silver.
    In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
    When the dough will come up, rise, you should say such words.
    As you, dough, grow, rise, and increase, so will I grow, rise, and increase in glory, and in money. Amen.

4. Praying for food while cooking
    “How can prayer be only for the test?” you may ask. It's not just for the test, it's for other food, too. If you want food to be tasty and healthy, to carry the energy of God’s word, then read these words while cooking.
    O Lord Jesus Christ, our God, bless us with the prayers of Your Most Pure Mother and all Your saints, for you are blessed for ever and ever. Amen. Bless, Lord, this food for our strength and Your praise. Amen.

5. Happy Christmas cake
    At Christmas, a ritual with a test for wish fulfillment is suitable. Such a desire can be, for example, financial well-being or simply receiving a specific amount of money. On Christmas Eve, take three handfuls of rye flour and mix fresh dough in holy water. While you are kneading, think constantly about the desire to get the right amount. Well, if you can imagine what the money will be spent on.

We must always remember one saying that has come to us since the tsarist times. So the soldiers going to the attack said: “In God, trust, and do not be fooled.” You will not ask for anything unless you do good deeds, work, God-pleasing deeds yourself. Why else would God please you? You can start right now, with fragrant bread, and how to cook it, we will gladly teach you. God forbid!

Tags

See also

New and interesting