Should we try to ensure that children live on everything ready?

"Mother and children's apartments That's fine, but where do we go? Especially not because the kids had to be raised. They have grown up and a new life begins. And if the son went on free bread to seek happiness on his own, then the daughter was not so broken and she still needs my help.

Not long ago she got married, pregnant, so soon I'll be a grandmother. And then the situation is this: either they will rent housing and somehow get out, or let them in their one-room. I have a so-called "Plan B", and the editorial board. "Site" Let me give you an opinion. Can I do that, or let them pull their own straps.”

This life conflict really seemed interesting to us. At least because of the mother’s determination to make decisions. She thought that the way out was found, so you need to follow it strictly. But will it be right for other close people? Here we hope you can give right. And the collision is next.

I am 47 years old and my daughter and I live together in a one-room apartment. As I said, my son went to another country and was trying to build a life there. My husband and I divorced, so there is enough room for two. My mom is 68, my dad has been in heaven for a long time, and she lives in a one-bedroom apartment, too. But attention is not deprived, since the woman is still stately and prominent.

She never married again, though she probably could. She has a boyfriend, a man her age. Sometimes she'll stay with her. daysAnd then he leaves again. He's from another town, says he's very attached to his daughter's family, doesn't want to leave them. And that’s how they are in this condition.

So, my daughter got married, the guy is good, brisk, also his mother is alone, lives in a dormitory. We don't talk often, she's a little shy, and I don't want to push her. In general, my young are expecting a child, but their living space is not. So we need to rent them an apartment. I thought my mom and I had an apartment together!

My mother’s and children’s apartments called her and said, “Come to me, let them live in your young.” It'll be easier for them. We'll deal with you sometime. To my surprise, my mother refused. Claimed that used to live alone There's no going anywhere. It turns out that everyone will stay in their apartment, and the young will have to take pictures!

It kind of pissed me off. I couldn't stand it and called my mom again. She said if she didn't want to move, I would. Whether she wants to or not, it doesn't matter. I'm registered in that apartment, so I have every right to be there. Because I care about the fate of my daughter. Let him do what he wants now.

I have been living with her for several weeks. Of course, she doesn’t talk to me at all. Relationships have deteriorated. And my daughter. I try to explain to her that my granddaughter is not guilty of anything, it is only my decision. And she needs to be able to live normally, to build a family. Overall, the atmosphere at home is quite toxic.

It got to the point that we had a fight and I told my mother that if her attitude did not change, then I would go to a lawyer to sell this apartment. But then don't count on me or my granddaughter. She's the one who's still going to work and taking her boyfriend. But who knows what happens next? Honestly, I don't understand her. How can you treat your children like that?

Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this and whether it was right decision of this woman to give her apartment to her daughter, but at the same time “move” her own mother. Maybe other solutions could be found? We are waiting for your arguments in the discussion!

Mother and children's apartments - that's really cool. Especially when you have the opportunity to make things better. Unfortunately, we are not oligarchs. Read our article about when you should not rush to share your inheritance. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting