Juicy chops of eggplant, after which the husband sends on vacation to the sea

The generous summer season gives us a rich harvest of vegetables. Including my favorite eggplant. It is hardly necessary to say that the use in the kitchen for "blue" will always be found. It can be an exquisite Greek musaka or a simple and versatile stew of the most common vegetables. And today we will tell you how to quickly cook eggplant in a pan.

How to quickly cook eggplant in a pan Ingredients
  • 2 eggplant
  • 3 eggs
  • 0.5 tbsp flour
  • 0.5 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • salt
  • ground-pepper
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Clean the eggplant from the skins.

2. Cut in rings across or long slices along. I tried to do both. On the one hand, round pieces are easier to deal with. On the other hand, the long chops are softer. Besides, as they say, the big piece and the mouth is happy.

3. Send eggplant, leave it for 15-20 minutes and squeeze it well. During this time, they will let the juice go away with excessive bitterness. Then thoroughly wash the pieces of eggplant. If this is not done, the dish may become too salty.

4. Hit every piece with a hammer. The thinner it becomes, the better and faster it will roast.

5. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Smash it to uniformity. Once again, salt should be added carefully. Perhaps the “blue” has already absorbed it in the preliminary stage.

6. Warm up the butter in the pan.
  7. Now take a prepared slice of eggplant, collapse in flour, then dip into the egg and now already well dump in the crackers.

8. The heat in the oil from both sides to the golden crust.

9. Put it on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
  10. Bon appetit!

Well, a vegetable snack turns out to be quite appetizing and never lasts long on the table. I can even say that it slightly resembles the taste of fresh fish and will certainly appeal to lovers of eggplant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting