A bustling merchant on the beach asked for a recipe for baklava, she told on the run

“Honey baklava, fragrant, crispy! Who's baklava? - you can often hear relaxing on the Black Sea. What if the beloved of many? honeysweet Will home cooking be exactly like on the beach? Maybe even better! How to cook baklava at home, learned from a merchant on the beach. She was in a hurry, but I stopped her. I asked for a prescription!

Today's edition. "Site" share the same recipe. honeymeatWhich we are used to buying at sea. Secret knowledge!

How to prepare baklava Ingredients for dough
  • 400-450g flour
  • 200g mineral
  • pinch
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp sour cream

Ingredients for syrup
  • 200g sugar
  • 160 ml of water
  • 1 tsp honey

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl sift the flour, add sour cream, sugar and salt. Also pour carbonated mineral water. Mix the dough with a spoon. It'll be sticky at first.

2. On a dusty flour table, stir the dough for 5 minutes. If necessary, the flour can be poured a little. Collect the dough in a lump, dump it in flour and cover it with a waffle towel. Leave the dough under the towel for 20 minutes.

3. We made 3 pieces of dough. Each part is very thinly rolled like a strudel. It's about 1 millimeter thick. Leave it on the table for 15 minutes or transfer it to a cotton cloth.

4. Put some flour on the dough and start twisting it. You can do a size of 6 by 6 or 3 by 3 cm. The size of the baklava depends on how you twist it. We can divide our rolled dough into longitudinal lines, then into transverse ones, so that the rectangles are irradiated. Cut a line in the center of each rectangle to twist the dough into it. Fold it and flak it a little. Or put three plates of dough on top of each other, and turn the edges into a slot. If the words are not quite clear, do not worry, at the bottom of the article you will find a very clear and affordable video recipe from the delightful culinary channel “Cupcakes Cupcakes”.

5. Roast the dough until golden in a pot of hot butter. Put it on a paper towel to absorb the excess fat.

6. To prepare the syrup in a pot with a thick bottom boil water, pour sugar and add honey. Put again on the fire, bring to boiling and boil until the sugar is completely dissolved.

7. Our cooled firewood is dipped in hot syrup and bathed from all sides. After we sprinkle. chipped, sesame or powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Here's the promised video. I highly recommend signing up for kitchen-channel Cupcakes. With the help of recipes of this channel, you can learn how to make cakes and not only. It works even for those who cook on “you”!

about:blank

I also propose to learn how to prepare Georgian churchkhela so that it turns out soft, not dry. This is a great alternative to boring sweets, besides a useful sweetness, which is important.

Now you know how to cook. honey-house. I love these crispy curls, probably everyone! And the best thing is that this delicacy is prepared quite quickly and without much trouble.

Honestly, when I eat baklava, I immediately remember the sea, happy family, my brothers. And Alushta or Sochi. I want to get back into the summer again!

You like baklava? Have you ever tried to cook it yourself?

Tags

See also

New and interesting