The recipe will make immediately go to the kitchen and wear apron. Impossible to resist!

Long wanted to cook baklava — and it has happened! I confess I have stopped the laborious process of making the dough...

But with this recipe for everything will take a maximum of 30 minutes (not counting, of course, the process of baking and impregnation). A treat that will sweeten the weekdays and decorate weekend!

Baklava puff testingquality
  • 500 g puff unleavened dough
  • 2 tbsp. shelled walnuts
  • 150 g sugar
  • 150-200 g of honey
  • 100 g butter
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 0.5 tsp. ground cardamom
  • 1 egg yolk (for greasing)
  • 80 ml of water

Cooking
  1. Prepare ingredients: thaw out the dough, melt the butter. Nuts fry on a dry pan, grind into crumbs, mix with 1 tablespoon of sugar, cinnamon and cardamom.
  2. Thawed dough roll out thinly and cut in slices corresponding to the size of the form in which the baklava will be baked.
  3. On a greased cookie sheet or form put first a thin layer of dough. Lightly brush surface of dough with oil and generously sprinkle with walnut mixture. Cover the next layer of dough. Continue to alternately put the dough and stuffing, not forgetting to coat the surface with oil. The top layer should be dough. Brush it with egg yolk.

4. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Cut the baklava into small diamond shapes and bake 40-45 minutes until Golden brown.

5. While the baklava is baking, prepare the honey pouring. Water with the remaining sugar, put on fire, bring to boil and boil, stirring, for 5-7 minutes. The original recipe honey added to the boiling sugar syrup and cook for 3 more minutes. I prefer, in order to preserve all the useful properties of honey, dissolve it in a little cooled down syrup.
  6. Came to the rescue get baklava from the oven, let cool slightly, slice along the planned incisions and fields of honey-glazed. Leave the baklava at room temperature for 1-2 hours, so that the cakes be soaked.

Quick, tasty and extremely fragrant! Oh, this Oriental flavor... One thing I know: this nutty delight I will cook very often.

Your friends are certainly not a slice of honey baklava, share with them the recipe!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting