The Return of the Prodigal Husband, or Why Husbands Come Back

When a man leaves the family for no apparent reason, it seems that the whole world collapses and the earth disappears from under his feet. What does a woman feel when she The husband, on the contrary, returned to the family.? They say that loved ones deserve a second chance. May our history today serve as a successful confirmation of this!

My husband and I have been married for 15 long and happy years. I met at the university: Grisha was in his second year, and I just entered. The first time I saw him was at a university concert dedicated to student day. Grisha played guitar and sang the song of the band DDT. That's when I fell in love with him irrevocably.

His feelings were mutual and we started dating. When Grisha was prom, he proposed to me. We decided to get married after I graduated. And so it happened, and a year later I gave my husband the first child, little Tol. After another 3 years, I gave birth to a girl, we named her Galya.

We rarely fought and tried to resolve all conflicts peacefully. Grisha supported me in everything, and in our children just did not want a soul. But at some point, everything changed. One evening he started talking about how tired he was of such a life. Said he was getting bored with me. Soon he packed his bags and just went to work. I knew it was over.

Grisha continued to communicate with the children and sent them money. But he didn’t want to contact me anymore. A year after he left, I knew there would be no miracle and I needed to move on. I even tried to meet other men, registered for this on a special site! However, it did not go beyond the first date. Honestly, I'm glad, because I really didn't want to trade for people who just wouldn't need me.

My children supported me, but my father was not angry. I didn't want them to hate him for leaving me. Everything happens in life, perhaps no one is safe from this. Over time, I've come to terms with being alone. Finding a good partner when you're in your forties isn't easy. And, to be honest, I am not willing to waste my time looking for it. I believed that my heart belonged only to Grisha.

I recently met him at a party with our mutual friends. He just came from abroad. When I saw him, it was hard to believe he was my ex-husband. He looked very stately, but at the same time there was some sadness in his eyes. We talked about this, Grisha asked how the children were.

After this meeting, he began to call us more often, and then even come to visit. I felt something was wrong because Grisha had a special interest in me. One of our nights together at home, he asked me out on a date, just like when I was young. Everything was quivering inside me: of course I agreed.

It sounds strange, but we started dating. It was like I was falling in love with Grisha again and he was falling in love with me. I didn't mean it to him, but he must have poured out his soul. One day he said to me, “Ola, forgive me.” I know what it looks like from the outside. The husband left the family, went abroad, walked around and returned to his native monastery. Yeah, I guess that's part of it. But it took me a while to realize that I really didn't need anyone but you.

Grisha's words moved me and I cried. I believed him and felt that now our family would be even stronger. When the children found out about everything, they were very happy and accepted their father. I think this pause will be the starting point of our new happy journey.

They say that sooner or later any relationship must be reset. Someone needs a few months, and someone pauses for a couple of years. One way or another, truly loving people are destined to reunite. Do you believe that?

If you were in the same situation as the main character, would you forgive your soulmate? Boldly share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting