My mother-in-law presented a woman for her birthday, I do not tire of thanking her until the end of the century.

The very word menazhina seems something unusual. Honestly, I didn't even know what this thing was for until I came across it accidentally online. It turned out that my wife has known for a long time and we have a pretty girl in the kitchen. wood-bearer. My wife says you've seen her a hundred times, just ignored her. Yeah, I am.

The most interesting thing is that in the editorial "Site" Not everyone knows what it is. If we don’t know something, it’s time to ask and find out. The wife laughs and only lists how the menagerie can be used and why it is even needed. I just have to write it down. That's how much we found out!

My beautiful wife told me that for the first time she noticed a menagerie from friends. We went to their housewarming together. I remember there wasn't much space back then, so the food on the table was right in bulk. But everything was somehow cunningly organized, everything could be reached. In general, it was not without a dresser!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Trees tuk tuk tuk (@derevyashki123)

Menagerie is not only beautiful, but also economical! First of all, space on the table is saved, and several of these things are able to create miracles, because a variety of products can be laid out on them. Visually, it seems as if the “tables break” from the dishes. And here's how you can use it!

Tree-worn menagerie
  1. For cheese sets
    It is great to put several varieties of cheese in the menagerie, and leave the central compartment for honey. At the same time, you can put swords so that guests do not have to take cheese with their forks or hands. View this post on Instagram

A post shared by VINNITS | Unusual gifts (@creed_home)

For a meat plate.
You can do the same with meat cutting as with cheese. Put balyk, sausage, lard and elderberry in the menagerie. Add sauces and greens to the other compartments. And edible and beautiful! For seafood
Menageries, by the way, are often used in fish restaurants. How are we worse? On it you can lay mussels, shrimp, red fish, olives and place white sauces there. Sounds great! View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kadomskiiremeslennik (@kadomskiiremeslennik)

For salads.
To do this, the menagerie will need more, but this is a real way out when there should be a lot of salads on the table. Imagine how much space the plates will take! And this can only be done with one dish! For pickles
Cornishons, peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms. And some cabbage and pickled onions. And in the center you can plant boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes. How's the serving? For nuts
Yes! Several types of nuts, figs, dried apricots and necessarily raisins. Great plate for a nice tea party. And great space saving! View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Crimea. Wood carving. (@delomasterabolgara)

For fresh fruit
Yeah, for that too! Peeled oranges, tangerines, sliced bananas and neatly decomposed grape berries. And all the other fruits that come to mind!

From the editorial office We add that the dish is suitable for sweets. Cookies, chocolates, various candy - all this can also be placed on it. A small dresser is perfect for sauces. In general, the options are sea! Be sure to write in the comments, how you use the machinist, everyone will be interested!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Maxim G. Pinsk (@stanok.chpu.pinsk)

Tree-worn menagerie beautiful and functional. And so is the ceramic. And some people won't give up plastic. We just love everything natural! Read our article on what basic etiquette rules you need to know. Just in case. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting