I cook honey chopsticks in large batches to feed my hungry grandchildren.

Simple and easy baking, that's what we're aiming for! However, it seems to us that no one will particularly convince us. Yes, sometimes you want something grand, multi-layered to do everything. But it is much more practical to prepare one. chocolate-sticksTo have a sweet snack on the seagull.

Speaking of sticks! Editorial "Site" I just had a pretty recipe. Cook quickly without much wisdom, but the output megatons of pleasure. You can take them to work and put them in school. Let's check the ingredients.

Chocolate chopsticks Ingredients for biscuit
  • 300g flour
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 250 ml of warm drinking water

Glaze ingredients
  • 200 ml of water
  • 4 tbsp cocoa
  • 100g sugar
  • 40 ml of vegetable oil
  • 75g dark chocolate

Chocolate sticks
  1. Let's make biscuits first. Mix together honey, sugar, warm water and vegetable oil. Then add baking powder, baking soda, salt and gradually pour flour. Stir it properly so that the dough turns out to be a homogeneous consistency.

2. Put the finished dough in the form or on the pan. You can pre-cover with parchment if you fear that the biscuit will burn. You're supposed to make a sheet.

3. Send him to the heated oven until ready. The temperature is about 180 degrees Celsius. Readiness depends on your oven, better follow the biscuit.
  4. Let's make the icing. Mix together water, cocoa, sugar and vegetable oil. Put everything on fire and wait until it boils. Now take the icing off the stove and add the chocolate. Make sure it dissolves. Let the icing cool.

5. It remains to cut the finished biscuit with longitudinal parts and dip in a chocolate bar! Actually, the chocolate chopsticks are ready!

We recommend not to stop there and sprinkle ready-made sticks, for example, coconut shavings. Ice can be more than just chocolate. If you have enough experience, then try other options! By the way, my grandmother often added crushed nuts to the dough - also very great!

Chocolate sticks They are constantly on the table in our family and do not bother at all! When friends come to visit, they always ask if they have any. Of course there is, please! Read our next article on how to bake a perfectly smooth biscuit. Enjoy your meal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting