To tears the wilting mistresses of married men

A married man in love can create huge number of problems to myself and to everyone around me. For example, to have a mistress who is ten years older than him. You think that doesn't happen? You're wrong!

Usually wives are outraged by the behavior of an unfamiliar woman who dared to hound her husband. We all have free will, and it is impossible to force someone to change. If the husband decides to go left, then the other woman has nothing to do with it. It should be regretted rather than condemned.

Many people do not understand how to start a relationship on the side, being married. Unfortunately, human nature is a little more complex than we sometimes think. Love often goes beyond marriage. The reason for this could be the sea. For example, starting a relationship too early. When we're young, we all tend to maximalism and idealismAnd we don't really understand ourselves, the people around us, and what we really need.

Forgetting about love and fresh feelings, we do not see human nature. This is one of the main reasons why you should not get married or get married after you have barely met. It is worth not only waiting until the hottest heat fades, but also living together, for example. Only immature romantics tend to believe that everything will somehow settle down later, as long as love is...

Time brutally puts everything in its place. Passion goes, stays. Strong friendship, support, attention, admiration and gratitude. All this is based on common interests and similarity of nature. If these things are absent, then it is not surprising that partners suddenly appear lovers and mistresses.

But the age of these hypothetical participants in the affair is almost irrelevant. People find those with whom they are comfortable and who can give them what they cannot get in their official relationships. And believe me, special intimacy is not always important. It can often be something. emotionalityThis is what a person lacks in a permanent relationship.

Many people are reluctant to admit that they feel lonely in marriage. It’s sad and wrong, but sometimes it’s not about your husband or wife. Sometimes the causes of loneliness and longing lie in Unresolved mental problems. The partner does not have to correct us. He can be there and supportive, but he cannot and should not solve serious internal dilemmas.

From the editor of an older mistress or a younger lady, it doesn’t matter. The problem should not be found in a woman, but in your relationship. And, mind you, I didn't say "in myself." This moment is important. Most often, some key aspects of the relationship limp on both legs, and therefore people begin to look for love on the side.

Tags

See also

New and interesting