What did the mercantile husband give himself on the eve of the wedding

The union of two hearts presupposes, firstly, absolute trust in your soulmate. Second, support and a desire to help in all matters and decisions. Anybody. selfishness Or the desire for profit immediately destroys what we used to call love. This has always been the case and, we hope, always will be the case.

But history, unfortunately, knows many cases of marriages of convenience, for example, to take the same India, Pakistan or some countries of the Middle East. On the one hand, these are entrenched traditions that we probably just don’t understand. On the other hand, in our latitudes, such unions are considered fake and are often condemned.

But our story today is not about the marriage traditions of the world. The case took place in a small town of the former union. Ira and Michael are young and a little crazy. They met on the Internet, could not meet for a long time, and as they met, it turned out that they have a huge number of mutual acquaintances.

Long walks, warm evenings and a pleasant pastime have done their job. Cupid flew by, and the guys still fell in love. Another factor in the success of their union were mutual friends who constantly supported and guided the couple on the right path. They seemed to care.

From the very beginning of the relationship, Misha noticed that his beloved Ira feels quite well financially. They immediately agreed that they would be “modern and advanced, as in Europe.” This meant that everyone paid for themselves, except, of course, all sorts of stupid romantic trinkets and gifts, because without it there is no way.

Therefore, Mikhail was comfortable enough to spend time in clubs and cafes, as well as traveling. Pay for yourself, even save a little, that’s all. There is no such thing as a lot of money, you need to save. Not that he needed anything, but, as they say, a penny is saved. And now the times are such that you can never know when this ruble will be useful.

Irina lived alone in a two-room apartment. Her, like a good foreign car, was given to her by her parents. Wealthy people who didn't want their daughter to need anything. But Ira told everyone that she lives in a rented apartment, and used the car only in the most extreme cases. So she was calmer at heart, because her social circle could not boast of special money.

Six months after the wedding, the girl decided to take expensive courses for designers. Her parents no longer helped her; she is now an adult. Michael now had to spend more on food and gas when he wanted to take a car. For the apartment, young people continued to pay equally.

In this difficult moment of family life Misha could not stand.

- How is that possible? You spend money on courses for yourself, and I have to pay for everything. Why was it different before and everything was okay? Does the stamp on the passport change everything?

He was still dissatisfied, even when Ira explained that she decided to take the courses not for fun, but for a better, more paid job in the future and that his future and the future of their family as a whole depended on its results. She also said she would be happy if Michael took some time to learn something new.

To himself, Misha reasoned: his work will always be in demand. He's a bartender. There are no high-end bars in town. So why torture yourself and spend extra money? And Ira too, fell for some courses, in vain only spends money, and his. He knows whose apartment and car it is, his father-in-law told him everything at the wedding.

After a couple of months, the guys decided to go somewhere to relax for a couple of days. And Ira hinted that this time she would have to save, so Misha should take over most of the rest. This situation was not to the taste of the man and he boiled again.

- I'm not going to take it anymore. My money is going down the pipe. Otherwise, I'll just be left with nothing. Do you have any idea how many nights I have to work so that the two of us can go where you want to go? Come on, anyway. At least sign the car for me. In that case, I'll be protected from the fact that you'll just leave me if you find someone richer.

Irina was in complete shock that day. Of course, being wealthy since childhood, she looked at money a little differently. But to demand a car from her, it was too much. But the fact remained that she did not have enough money of her own, and while she was forced to somehow justify herself to her husband.

For several months, Misha returned to this conversation several times. And each of them was longer and more aggressive. It was clear that the man was excited, and he did not intend to retreat from his words.

In the end, Ira couldn't stand it.

GettyImages - I signed off my apartment and car on my parents. Now I have nothing. In return, my dad gave me the full amount for the courses, and now we can start over. Separate budget, normal relations, no envy between us. I thank you for your help and I have one small gift for you.

But the girl did not finish her monologue. The man changed his face in a second and turned 180 degrees. The door to the room slammed shut and he went to the shower. After half an hour or so, the seemingly calm Michael got dressed and left. I guess to work. When he arrived in the morning, he began to gather his things.

A week later, literally sending a text message, the man said that he intends to divorce. No persuasion, gifts and exhortations will change his decisions. He can't go on like this anymore, and he's gone.

And Irina still can't recover. Why did that happen? After all, at the beginning of their relationship, the loved one did not even know who her parents were. So what has changed? And only the father was not surprised when he saw his daughter on the doorstep of his house. He smiled and invited me inside. A good, strong coffee should at least slightly correct the situation and calm the shattered nerves.

Photo in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting