Who is richer and doesn’t think about money all the time?

“Wealth and prosperity!” – these are the words that I described my personal year after my birthday. I love, you know, making wish cards because they really help. True, provided that you not only dream and set goals correctly, but also do something. Like working on yourself.

I love it. logic! They develop thinking and help make decisions faster, based on even a small amount of known facts.

Wealth and prosperity

Today's edition. "Site" It offers a simple test for fashionistaWhich girl in the picture do you think is richer?

Look closely at these two girls. Externally, they are not very different and the outfit on both of them is familiar to the bustle of the city. It is not easy to determine which of them is wearing what. Whose outfit do you think is more expensive? Decide for yourself a favorite, and only then look below the results.

On one of the girls there are elements in clothes that are inherent in provincial women posing as metropolitan madams. Try to identify a girl who richer of these two?

The one with the gold chain around her neck or the one with the laptop?

The jewelry girl? No way! Look at her sweatshirt. There's a label on it. Instead of Adidas, it says Abibas. This is the landmark!

Well, if you immediately determined the right result - congratulations! You're a fashion connoisseur who understands things.

We also offer to get acquainted with the test, which will tell about you better than any psychologist. Which word in the picture you see first, will be the key, revealing the secrets of fate and character!

Yesterday I showed this test to a friend who helped me make a wish map for wealth and prosperity, and she took it and guess the first time who is who on this test.

Did you recognize the provincial? I like to do that kind of thing. logicAnalytics and mindfulness?

Tags

See also

New and interesting