The story of a woman for whom there is nothing sacred

What can the fight for the love of a married man lead to and is it worth it? Can you confidently claim to know the answer to this question when confronted with it? If not, let’s talk about it together! First, let’s take a story from the life of one of our readers and find out what conclusion she came to.

To tell the truth, I have long wanted to change something in my life. After I married my wife, I just started to get bored. All the romance disappeared after 3 months of living together, let alone passion.

I recently had a chance to diversify my life. The company I work for has a new employee. A tall, stately man of 36 years. All the girls in the marketing department noticed the handsome guy right away! He immediately noticed me.

Our relationship with him started quite spontaneously. I thought it was gonna be easy flirting. But in the end, it turned out very differently. A couple of cups of coffee, several joint trips to refresher courses, and now I have fallen in love without memory.

I didn’t care about my husband or his wife. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that he was married too. It doesn’t matter though, because our desire to be together has overcome all conventions! At least I thought so...

After a joint vacation with my new lover, I finally decided to divorce Lesha. I didn’t want to keep pretending that there was something else going on. So, inspired by love, I immediately announced this to my husband, returning home from a two-week trip. He did not object and we quickly completed all the papers.

When I gave the good news to my beloved, he said that I was overreacting. He still loves his wife, and everything that happened between us was just a mistake.

There are no words to convey my condition at that moment! I was just furious! For his sake, I gave up stability and decided to radically change my life, and he still has the audacity to say such nonsense!

Now I'm all alone. No husband, no beloved...

It's okay, I won't give up mine so easily! You have to fight for love, and I can make sure he stays with me. If he doesn't want to, I'll tell his wife, and then he'll be a fool.

Do you think the heroine of today’s story did the right thing? What would you do in her place?

Tags

See also

New and interesting