Even the most lost and seedy chicken will taste good if cooked in the Mexican manner.

Ah, Mexico! You have long beckoned me with your beauties of nature, temperamental men and spicy cuisine! And while I can not go there, but I can easily eat dishes. MexicanWithout leaving your kitchen. Tonight, I'm going to surprise homemade enchiladas with stuffing! We think it's chicken fillet rolls. The chicken is served on a pillow of savory sauce wrapped in cornbread.

Instead of corn cakes, you can take a wheat roll or ordinary lavash, it also comes out very tasty!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how unusually cookSo that the family would like to visit the most temperamental country in South America!

Roulettes from chicken fillets Ingredients for the dish
  • 600g chicken fillet
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • black pepper
  • 6-8 tortilla tortilla or wheat roll
  • 140g cheese
  • sour cream, green onions and cilantro for serving

Sauce ingredients
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tsp ground curing
  • 0.5 tsp spicy red pepper
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp oregano
  • 0.5 kg of tomatoes in their own juice
  • 0.5 tables of water
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Clean the bulb and cut it in small cubes. With a knife grinding garlic, fillet chicken cut into small pieces. In a butter-heated pan, roast the chicken. At the end of cooking, add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and put it out for another minute.

2. To prepare the sauce, roast the onions softly. It takes about 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and spices. As spices, use salt, black pepper, red pepper, smoked paprika, cumin and oregano. Stir well and roast for another minute. In oil, spices reveal their scents! 971.5186

3. Add to the spice onions canned tomatoes in your own juice. Even more delicious if cooked with fresh tomatoes (without skin). I will try this in the summer, in the season. Also pour half a glass of water. If necessary, add sugar, some salt and apple cider vinegar. Carcasses of sauce on a small fire under the lid for 10-15 minutes.

4. You can use 6 corn tortillas or cut into 6 pieces of wheat roll. Lubricate the bottom of the form for baking with butter, then lay out 2-3 solaspoons of sauce to put rolls on it.

5. Visually divide the filling and sauce into 6 parts. For each cake, lay out about 2 tablespoons of sauce, then lay out the chicken, and on top - grated cheese, which melts well. The author of the recipe, Tatiana Shpilko, advises taking the gouda. Roll the tortilla into a tight roll. Put the roll in the uniform. Do the same with the other ingredients. On top of the roulettes, put some sauce and grated cheese.

6. Put the dish in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20 minutes.

7. That's it, chicken And sauce ready. Bon appetit!

Be sure to watch the video with cook-channel Tatiana Shpilko, here the cooking process is shown very affordable and simple. I love all of Tatiana’s recipes and cook them almost every day. It always comes out the first time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=BLOvlW-ABRU

Well, if you do not want to look for a tortilla in the store, I suggest preparing it yourself. Be sure to read this instruction for cooking corn cakes at home. Everything is simple, if you know certain culinary subtleties!

This is not a traditional recipe for enchilados. In the original, chicken fillet is boiled whole, and only then it is divided into fibers. And the sauce is traditionally two: either salsa rojo (with red tomatoes), or salsa verde (with green tomatoes). However, it was this variation of the Mexican dish from Tatiana Shpilko that conquered all my household. Prepared simply and quickly, and it comes out surprisingly tasty and appetizing.

How about those fillet rolls? chicken-cake? Be sure to serve the dish in combination with sour cream and greens. Gentle sour cream gives enchilados additional juiciness and smoothes the sharpness of the sauce.

Tags

See also

New and interesting