My mother-in-law cries that the winter season is over, I comfort and prepare a salad for her.

If the twists for the winter are over, and cucumbers and tomatoes are not yet in season, this will help you out. cabbage and beets. The recipe was found by Galina, for which she is very grateful! The salad comes out colorful and juicy - a real meal!

At first I was surprised by the use of raw beets in salad, because we are used to it in boiled form. But as I tried it, I immediately appreciated it. With the addition of a natural preservative in the form of coriander, paprika and pepper, salad acquires piquant Asian notes.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. Korean salad Beets with cabbage under an interesting marinade. The perfect snack or snack for dinner!

Salad with cabbage and beets Ingredients for salad
  • 1kg cabbage
  • 150g raw beets
  • 10-15g of garlic

Ingredients for preservative
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3 tsp sugar
  • 2 tsp acetic acid 70%
  • 50g vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp spicy pepper
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp coriander with slide

Preparation
  1. In the hot pan, lightly roast the coriander. It takes about 2 minutes.

2. Wash the cabbage and cut it into small cubes. Disassemble the cabbage into petals. Sprinkle the cabbage in the pan, salt and stir. Grate beets, stir the salad with your hands.

3. For convenience, pour a salad into a large basin. Leave the salad to salt for 1.5 hours. At the same time, every 30 minutes, the salad should be well mixed.

4. Put the garlic through the press. With a stupa or a coriander shredding knife. In the middle of the bowl with cabbage, lay out the crushed garlic, add sugar, hot pepper, paprika, coriander, on the side pour acetic acid.

5. In the pan, heat the vegetable oil, and then pour it on the garlic and on the red pepper. Take care not to get burned, shake a bowl of cabbage. Then you can mix the salad with your hands. Pour the salad into a convenient container, cover with food film and leave it in the refrigerator until the morning. Well, if you, like me, it is cold outside now, then you can take the salad to the balcony for the night.

6. Take the salad out of the cold in the morning and try it. Bon appetit!

And to get more acquainted with this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Galina's gypsies. I love all the recipes and the very serving of dishes from this beautiful hostess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=WPDYLX2gg0s

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare a beet salad with eggplant dressing. By the way, this salad without mayonnaise, which is also another plus in favor of this beautiful dish!

All components for salad are easily found in the refrigerator. But believe me, he's not embarrassed. dinner-table. And the guests and the guests will say, “Nothing good!”

I highly recommend preparing this Korean salad with cabbage and beets, home will definitely appreciate your efforts!

Tags

See also

New and interesting