Why Italians don't like McDonald's and it's abandoned

Sometimes ordinary bread is boring and you want something more interesting. In this article, we will tell you how to cook. chopsticksIt is known as the Grissini. They can be served as first courses or as a snack, such as with garlic sauce or melted cheese.

Everyone knows that Italians are literally obsessed with food. Also widely known irony. How can you eat pasta and pizza every day while staying fit? The fact is that Italians are still gourmets. In food, they recognize only quality products and prefer dishes cooked at home.

Italy is still an agrarian country in many respects. Many townspeople have relatives in the village who provide homemade food. Not surprisingly, McDonald’s strategy has not taken root in Italy.. The American diet is hampered by the habit of slowly chewing food and cooking with only natural ingredients.

Well, homemade breadsticks meet the standards of even the most selective gourmets. This is a universal snack that can be combined with anything. For example, Italians like grissini. It's a complete snack. I like to serve chopsticks to the first courses with some sauce.

Freepik Ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 130 ml of warm water
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp dry yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. To begin with, add sugar and yeast to the water, stir.

2. Mix the flour with butter and salt. To this mixture we add water with yeast with sugar. Stir the dough thoroughly.If the dough sticks to the hands, we sprinkle more flour.
  3. Cover the finished dough with a towel and lay in a warm place for 30-60 minutes to fit.
  4. When the dough comes, we roll into a rectangle. loosely. The top is well lubricated with oil (I always take olive, it is ideal for grissini), cutting strips of 2-3 cm.

5. Now we gently twist the strips into a spiral and lay out on a bowl lined with baking paper. It may not be too much, but it is more beautiful, I think.
  6. You can sprinkle part of the sticks, for example, with poppy or sesame, and the second part with ground paprika or dried herbs. Here you can imagine and experiment. My favorite option is sesame.

7. Also bread chopsticks can be lubricated with vegetable oil with spices.
  8. Bake our grissinis in the oven at 200 °C for 15 minutes.

I recommend taking 2 meals at once, because chopsticks They are incredibly delicious and crispy. It's hard not to crumple all the grissinis in one sitting. I often bake bread chopsticks when I am expecting guests. Only one minus: disassemble in 5 minutes! Sometimes I don't even have time to try.

By the way, I want to recommend another great recipe for lavash sticks with cheese. My friend cooked - very much praised.

When you try. breadstickBe sure to tell in the comments what you did. And don’t forget to share with your friends (and chopsticks, and recipe). Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting