Interior trends, from which the designer falls without feelings

Fashion is a fickle thing. Even the fashion for the interior decoration of the home. It used to be the last squeak, and after six months, bam - no longer relevant. Even the newest. interiorization It may not be the most relevant. So how does the question arise for which country and what years? Eh...

People who have extra money and the desire to make repairs tastefully are usually advised to seek help from a professional designer. But even his help may not always be successful. After all, as we have already said, over time, people’s tastes change and new trends can once and for all erase the relevance of even an excellent stylistic solution.

Interior Solution Sterile New Furniture

The new is, of course, a good thing. But if it is combined with some interior items that have their own history: vases, paintings or photographs in the framework, perhaps household items. A completely new room makes it feel like you are in the corner of the store where samples are presented for sale.

Furniture sets already look like some kind of “retro” in the bad sense of the word. Remember Ostap Bender and his 12 chairs? Yeah, it was fashionable back then. But it's been almost 100 years! Today we need to look to the future.

One lamp per room

Even the most beautiful, lush (which in itself is a moveton) chandelier will not give enough light for the whole room. Therefore, they came up with a zoning room and install not too bright, but still light sources in each zone. They look good in terms of design. And they do their job very confidently. We recommend this kind of interior solution.

Volumeful, heavy furniture On the one hand, natural wood is very good: great look, durability. And on the other hand, it takes on a lot of space and it is difficult to combine modern household items with it. Fashionable stand for a modern smartphone and a wooden cabinet? Never.

Real classic

Old-fashioned outlines of furniture, a lot of fabric, velvet, canopy, even bronze and gilding. It's gorgeous. Some will say: beautiful, but for this you need a house full of bowl and cleaner, preferably not alone. Others will say: I am allergic to dust, and here it is so much that I will sneeze for a couple of days. We'll say: expensive-rich, but terribly out of date. Apchee!

Gloss and white

It is clear what people who choose this style want to show: I am so clean that even on my white furniture you will not see a speck of dust. And the floor? You can eat soup with it! Look, it's sterile. Well, these people do exist and they love cleanliness more than anything. But living in a hospital room? Even a good one. No, thank you, I sneezed with dust.

Imitation of noble materials such as stone walls or furniture made of noble wood is already morally outdated. You can see right away that it's a blank. Like a glitter jacket or shoes, or half shoes, or half sneakers. Fake and not at all beautiful. It is better to choose something else, honestly.

Consider these moments when you make repairs and change the interior design in the room or even in the whole house. These things are really important and should be taken into account. In a comfortable and stylish room, it is better to work and relax. Have a good day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting