Recipe for red currant gypsy jam

I saw this recipe from the gypsy Galina. And since I like to cook sweets without problems and without the addition of preservatives, I immediately decided - this is jam from redcurrant I have to be on the shelf in my closet.

Vitamins in this jam 100%, as it is prepared without cooking. In order to beat the sour taste of berries, I recommend taking a little more sugar. The classic option of making jam is 1: 1, but the beautiful hostess Galina advises that the berries be slightly less than sugar. No other ingredients need to be added to the package!

Red currant jam today editorial "Site" Share the instructions for cooking jam from currant. Also at the bottom of the article you will find a surprise - a video with tips and tricks of creating this sweet blank for the winter.

The ingredients
  • 1kg red currants
  • 1.5 kg of sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash your soda and sterilize it with boiling water. There is also a quicker way to do this: cold sterilization. Choose the method that is most convenient for you.

2. Wash the currant under cold running water and clean the peduncles. Sprinkle currant in a sieve and pour boiling water. This action is necessary in order to wake up pectin in the berry.

3. Sprinkle currant in a deep bowl, and then in two doses add sugar. Blow the blender for 10 minutes to a liquid homogeneous mass, and then pass through the sieve.

4. Resulting puree Put it in clean sterilized jars. You can cover with plastic covers, but you can also twist. From this amount of ingredients comes 2 liters and 200 milliliters of jam. Keep it cold. jam Currants in a cool place: cellar or refrigerator. Bon appetit!

And in order to get acquainted with the process of cooking jam, I suggest you watch this video. Write down the recipe and run to the market for currants!

I also suggest you learn how to make a cake with red currant and meringue. It will become a decoration of any table and the best addition to morning or evening tea!

It is said that everything is good for a good cook except the moon and its reflection in the water. But it seems to me that even from the moon and its reflections gypsy Galina could cook a delicious delicacy!

Red currant jam always comes out according to this recipe! It's fragrant It can be added to desserts, and many gourmets combine it with meat dishes. You can serve it to pancakes, pancakes, cheesecakes, porridge and cottage cheese, or you can combine it with chicken, duck, pork and beef dishes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting