1 liter of yogurt
1 liter of milk
4 tsp. Salt (or taste)
1/3 tsp. Red hot pepper
a pinch of cumin
1 clove garlic
a small bunch of different greens: dill, cilantro, green onions
1. In a saucepan pour the milk and yogurt, put on the stove. Not boiling, pour a thin stream into the hot milk and kefir mixture lightly beaten eggs with salt. Bring to a boil and cook the mixture, stirring, over medium heat for a few minutes until the whey separation.
2. Remove from heat, allow to cool for 1-2 minutes and add finely chopped green and red pepper, squeeze the garlic clove (or something to your taste).
3. Pour the mass into a colander lined with cheesecloth, folded in two layers. Align the curd with a spoon.
4. Tighten the knot gauze to drain the serum. Then roll out the gauze, formed a circle of cheese to cover the edge of the gauze, put a saucer on top and put on a saucer any oppression (suitable, for example, a jar of water, closing the lid).
5. Remove in the refrigerator for several hours. That's all. For example, in the evening made and put into the refrigerator, and in the morning it is already possible to eat for breakfast. Excellent with black bread and tomatoes