Working with yeast according to the rules of yeast virtuoso baking

In quarantine, I had plenty of time to rein in new culinary skills. And without hesitation, I chose a sweet pastry. Did I think then how important it is to understand, how to use yeast Right? Of course not. Therefore, the soft air wicker did not come out for me from the first time.

But by trial and error, I got the perfect result. I just needed it for that. 5 little tricks. They helped me understand how to use yeast and what not to do. I want to share my discoveries with you!

Any hostess knows that dough on yeast will work if the room is warm. However, not everyone knows that the result can be improved by temperature. In other words, if you want to make the dough quickly, the temperature of all the ingredients should be about 32 degrees. This is an ideal indicator for a test.

By the way, this temperature can even be at the dishes in which you will mix the dough. For example, a glass bowl can simply be washed in hot water. But do not overdo it, because too high a temperature, on the contrary, will spoil the whole result. In order not to miss out on products, use them. kitchen thermometer.

No draughts In order for a good dough to rise qualitatively, it must be put in draftless. If you don't find that in your kitchen, use the oven. He's perfect for that purpose. Moreover, you can significantly speed up the process. To do this, turn on a light bulb in the oven (if any), then the total temperature inside will rise to about 30 degrees.

Experienced housewives know that to prepare a sweet yeast dough you will need butter. But you can add it to the dough at different times. It is best to do this when gluten formed in the test - gluten binding. Otherwise, such a test will take much longer.

The more yeast you use, the faster the dough will rise. Accordingly, the smaller the product, the longer you will have to wait. Thanks to this knowledge, you can easily determine the speed of cooking baking, the recipe of which you found.

However, speed affects the taste of baking. For example, if you use less yeast and cold fermentation, the dough will taste much better. In addition, you will not feel any taste of yeast at all in the finished delicacy.

Dry yeast is advised to use immediately after opening the package. If you leave the product directly in the open packaging, it will simply spoil. It is best to pour yeast into a sealed jar or container and remove it in the refrigerator. There, the product will not lose its qualities and will last longer.

These simple tricks will help you. yeast. We hope that our article was useful to you, and on this link you will learn how to prepare the best dough for any baking. Bon appetit!

And if you have your own life hacks for using live or dry yeast, be sure to share them in the comments. Wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting