Why I had to break up with a profitable girl from America

My friend dreamed of having his girlfriend (or even better, his wife) as a foreigner. It would be nice if German, even better French, and ideally American. But only our Dashi da Mashis watched him. There's something about him that attracts girls. Alas, for them no chance. Because neither Dasha nor Masha is. girl.

I brought him to Japan, so he stayed there for a couple of years. And a miracle! It turned out that Alice, who came to practice from New York, works in the same office. But in less than two months, he called and began to ask for the number of Masha, who was more than the others. Anyway, everything in order!

It is clear that in a few years of life in Japan he met a large number of different people. But the apotheosis was the American Alice, with whom there was a stormy, but too much. short-love. My friend killed beautiful Alice not immediately (beautiful, I saw the photo), but still managed.

After they became a couple, the friend disappeared from the radar for exactly two months, and I realized that they now have a complete immersion and love. God forbid! I'll be happy for my friend because he dreamed of it. And then suddenly the submarine surfaced. He wrote me a short one: "Separate." We called in a few days. Naturally, I asked.

Although he was not inclined, he still shared. It's kind of messy at first. I could see he was in her head. But a minute later he pulled himself together and told me how it was. From the whole conversation, I singled out three-pointThe ones who “spoiled” my friend. Actually, here they are:

1. Feminism
    We, of course, represent this phenomenon quite differently than they do in their Americas. We think it's equal pay and suffrage and all that. So Alice was really angry when her boyfriend tried to court her. If you open the door to her, you are asserting yourself at her expense, showing her that she is weak. Attempts to say that this is called gallantry have not succeeded.

2. Requirement
    If you are jealous (Dima, and I am jealous!), then be ready. An American woman with you will flirt with all the men around without any conscience and even sometimes to make you jealous. This is because of their openness. They need attention and relevance. So she'll be chatting for half an hour with the first person she meets just because he told her, "Hello!" Are you going to wait and think, is this manipulation or not?

3. Property
    Alice made it clear to her friend that he didn't belong to her anymore. What are the personal boundaries? Forget it. You've got to get to know all your friends and family and be everywhere with Alice on demand. Oh, yeah, if you're going for a beer with your friends, Alice's going with you, too. Once you are together, you have to share your partner’s free time. What do you mean you won't take me to watch football with you? What about flirting with your friends?

In general, my friend lasted only two months in this mode, and then shamefully. He was especially confused by the fact that Alice did not even for a second allow the thought to give up her principles for him even a centimeter. And the next day, I was hanging out with some Japanese man, clamping with him on the lawn in a friendly (or not very) way.

Apparently, the experience was useful, since my friend decided to find Masha, once in love with him. He probably thinks our girls will be more accommodating. Yeah, keep your pocket wide. Mary's gonna be as good as Alice. It'll just be mentally closer to you, my dear friend. Let's just get back here!

No one will argue with the fact that girl Beautiful, intelligent, but very specific. It is strange to think that everything will go smoothly with them. Read our article about how children are raised in America and where beauty like Alice comes from. And thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting