Resentment of the girl that was wasted caring for the old woman, because the inheritance did not get

Does good always pay for good? It is difficult to say, because the situation is very ambiguous. Even the usual The little things in life can sometimes confuse us.What to talk about more global and serious things. For example, such as an inheritance from a grandmother, which went to a beloved granddaughter. But was it fair? I'll tell you, you judge.

This situation happened in the village where my mother sent me for the summer. I lived with my grandparents, there were no girlfriends, so I loved them very much. Listen to grandma stories about villagers. Some I didn’t understand, some quickly faded from memory, but one stayed there for a long time.

In this village lived an old grandmother Akilin. Her husband died long ago, as did her daughter, although the latter left her granddaughter. Lizka grew up in the village, but after 16 she entered the university and left for the city. Granddaughter grandmother loved and appreciated the fact that Akilina raised her and cared for her mother. Therefore, Lisa often visited her grandmother, brought city goodies and pleased the old woman with company.

After completing her studies, Lisa went abroad on an exchange program to undergo university practice. As often happens, she found a husband in Germany. Lizka was a beauty, because in the village no one was surprised by such news. The first time after marriage, the granddaughter still came, but with the birth of the child, the trips stopped.

Everyone knew that Lisa and her husband did not live poor, so they were surprised when Aquiline became ill, but no one came to help. The neighbor of the old woman, seeing how difficult it was, tried to run in occasionally. He goes to the pharmacy and buys food. At some point, Akilina realized that she could not live by herself, and I decided to rewrite the house for my neighbor. In exchange for leaving.

Since then, life has become much easier for my grandmother. A decent neighbor kept the house and the elderly woman clean and tidy. Aquiline has gone to another world, happy.

The next day, Lisa arrived with her husband and children. It’s hard to say how she found out about what happened. At first, the granddaughter cried with grief, but quickly calmed down. She was most assisted by a notary who said that She'll get the house..

The neighbor was shocked. She had an old mother herself, and the money from the sale of Aquiline's house would not hurt at all. Lisa thanked her neighbor for her help, but she said: The house will sell and take the money.. Then there were words that now it is not easy for him and his husband, his affairs went down and several loans appeared.

Whose side do you think is the truth on? I'm not sure Lisa can be judged completely, because we don't know what her life and possibilities really were. Although the neighbor can be understood, because she invested a huge amount of energy, time and finances, most likely in caring for an old woman. Maybe. The best solution would be to split the money. From a house sold?

Tags

See also

New and interesting