Genghis Khan salad, after which guests will not even touch the Shube

“In two days, the house will be full of guests, and I still have no idea how to set the festive table for my husband’s birthday...” For those who answered in the affirmative, the "Site" I have prepared a wonderful solution - salad "Genghis Khan". We assure you, a bright layered salad with prunes and nuts will be the best solution for a festive feast of all possible!

Many believe that the original dressing is a sure way to make any salad tastier at times. However, today we will prove that even with ordinary mayonnaise, you can create a real culinary masterpiece!

Salad with prunes and nuts Ingredients
  • 2 beets
  • 1 carrot
  • 70g dried prunes
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 250g chicken fillet
  • 80g walnuts
  • salt
  • mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. First, thoroughly wash the beets and carrots off the ground, and then place them in a pan and let them boil. Meanwhile, while the vegetables are boiled, grind the cheese with a large straw. And when the vegetables are ready, cool them, peel them and also rub them with a large straw.

2. Then lay the prunes in a small bowl and pour it with boiling water, then leave the dried fruits to stand like this for 10 minutes. After the required time, dry prunes with paper towels, and then grind. While the prunes are soaking, chop the garlic in thin slices, as well as grind the nuts.

3. Now cut the chicken fillet in small slices and roast in a pan until golden. Don’t forget to salt the meat during cooking.

4. In the end, all that remains is to collect the salad. The first layer lay out half the beets, then the chicken, and on top sprinkle everything with crushed nuts. Then we add mayonnaise, carrots and cheese, and then again flavor everything with mayonnaise.

5. In conclusion, lay out a layer of prunes, the remaining beets and garlic, and then add another layer of mayonnaise and decorate the salad with fresh greens. Before serving, put the salad in the refrigerator and let it brew for an hour.

Look at what a wonderful miracle it is at the end. But how can you resist not to try this delicious thing before the guests arrive?

But why deny yourself the pleasure of tasting your creation first?

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting