Salad with toasted beets, from the second plate of which no one will refuse

"Would you like a cabbage salad with beets?" a friend asked me. And then she added, "Don't think, it's not just a simple, unremarkable beet salad -- it's a real vitamin bomb, and the taste is beyond words."

The trick of the salad is that we fry beets and then add them. sweet-appleCucumbers, cabbage and sour cream. This salad is usually swept off the table first!

Cabbage salad with beets Today editorial Website will share instructions for cooking unusually tasty salad. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 2 beets
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • 0.5 kale
  • 2 cucumbers
  • vegetable-oil
  • 1 sour-sweet apple
  • 1 bundle parsley
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Clean the beets and cut with a cube (1.5 by 1.5 cm). Roast it in a frying pan heated with vegetable oil. 3 minutes roast, periodically stirring, then cover the lid and mascara for another 3 minutes on a slow heat.

2. Spray the cabbage. Put it in a deep bowl. Cucumber cut a thin straw, apples - also straw. Put it all in a bowl of cabbage.

3. Take the beets out of the pan and put them in a bowl of other ingredients. Cut the parsley with a knife and add it to the bowl. Pour the salad to taste and fill it with sour cream. Stir it well.

4. That's it, lettuce ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare a salad with beets and prunes in such a way that it is not only tasty, but also expensive to watch. This bright salad will be a decoration of the festive table and will surely appeal to all fans to experiment with ingredients in the kitchen.

And to get acquainted with the recipe in more detail, watch this video from the beautiful channel ShuStriiBUM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=deUWZ1bjRg

After tasting this dish, I said to a friend, “I never would have thought that a cabbage salad with beets and an apple could be so delicious, just delicious!” By the way, the ingredients for this salad can be taken simply by eye: see that the vegetables in the bowl was approximately equal amount.

Be sure to cook this one. snackYour family will thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting