Cookies Courabier, replacing the technique of anchoring with a beloved husband

For a long time I was afraid to cook. cookie at home. I thought it was very difficult and that I would not be able to cope with it, but I would waste time. Oh, how wrong I was...

It turns out that the most delicious Baku kurabje can be baked without problems in just 15 minutes. Today's edition. "Site" share instructions for making cookies with a delicate melting texture and creamy. It's impossible to break away!

Cookies "Kurabye" at home Ingredients
  • 140g flour
  • 1 protein
  • 90g soft butter
  • 55g powdered sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 2 tbsp thick jam
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, put soft butter, salt, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Hit everything with a mixer before the oil increases in volume.

2. Add egg white and keep whipping the mixer for another 1-2 minutes. Add the flour and mix again for half a minute.

3. Put the dough in a pastry bag with an "open star" nozzle. Tank covered with parchment paper, and then plant the cookies.

4. In the middle of each piece of cookies, make a depression (I pin my finger), and then squeeze jam out of the pastry bag.

5. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10-12 minutes.

6. That's it, cookie Ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more acquainted with this recipe, watch this video from the wonderful cook-channel "Simple prescription."

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Jv-rdUFrV9E

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe of furnace squares with jam. I make filling to them from lemons with sugar passed through the meat grinder. Starch is not needed, jam does not leak, squares do not burn!

Thanks to the above video recipe of the beautiful hostess Lily, I now prepare Courabier cookies at home easily and with pleasure. This delicate creamy sand cookie is literally melting in your mouth! It is much more delicious than the store.

Once you try it, you’ll make this cookie a lot!

Tags

See also

New and interesting