What does Olga Matvey do with eggplants to make them look like mushrooms?

For all eggplant lovers, I have a special recipe! How to cook eggplantLike mushrooms, I learned from Olga Matvey. I have been cooking according to her recipes for a long time, and everything always works out.

Immediately I want to note: neither the hassle of special, nor the ingredients of complex, nor the cost of time large, this dish does not require. Anyone who tries this salad, it seems that he eats the real mushrooms.

Eggplant with garlic like mushrooms Today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions eggplant And garlic with sour cream. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 3 eggplant
  • 1 head of garlic
  • 3 bulbs
  • 200g sour cream
  • green
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Clean the onions and cut them in big cubes. Transfer the onions to a well-heated frying pan with vegetable oil and roast until golden.

2. Clean the eggplant and cut it big with a cube.

3. For pouring, mix sour cream with crushed greens. Olga Matvey advises to take a couple of branches of parsley and dill. Also add the garlic passed through the press. Sprinkle it to your taste, mix it well.

4. Add eggplant to the onions, slightly salty (approximately 1 teaspoon of salt). Stir and carcasses over medium heat until the eggplant is ready.

5. Add the sour cream, stir. Protusions on an average fire for 2 minutes from the moment of boiling.

6. That's it, eggplant The mushrooms are ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe in more detail, watch this video from the beautiful culinary channel Olenka Matvey. I love all her recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=DWdLlyIb69Eb

Editorial advice I also suggest to learn how to prepare a delicious snack of eggplant with greens. Piquant and juicy, they come to any side dish and disperse instantly!

Eggplant mushroomy Better serve cold. The bigger you cut the onions and eggplant, the better it will taste!

You can take any number of eggplants, the main thing is to observe the proportion: one eggplant - one bulb. Be sure to cook, your home will appreciate this dish!

Tags

See also

New and interesting