What to tell a man on earnings who is going to divorce for the sake of his mistress

Many of us are familiar with stories that traitor He leaves the family only because of some newfound “feelings” that appeared to another person. Nothing new under the moon.

Of course, such an act can not be called otherwise than treacherous. After all, the person with whom you promised to spend your life is much more important than ridiculous affairs. But what about the man himself, how can he explain his terrible behavior? Turns out it can. Our reader Victor shared his story of marriage and love. And in it, we mean, not everything is so clear.

Husband traitor Hello, "Site". My name is Victor, and I want to share with you my interesting life story. I ask you not to judge me, but simply to take a sober look at the situation and perhaps give some advice. I have no one else to share it with.

I work in the construction business. No, I haven't put bricks in a long time, I don't mix the solution. Unfortunately, I don’t sell houses either. I work with guys, I see that the construction is finished without troubles and delays on schedule. The job is challenging, but quite interesting considering I gave her over 15 years of life.

In 22 years of marriage, my wife and I raised two children, now they are 9 and 14 years old. Both boys, and I love both more than life. We often go to the forest, to the shooting range, to skis. I am very happy that I can afford, among other things, to go twice a year with my family to warm places. His wife, Luba, is not working, and it is not necessary, not a girl.

A couple of years ago, I went on another business trip, to a facility located abroad. It's normal. The phone has all the contacts I need, I always pay for the Internet, so I never have problems with communication with my family. Talking via video link or, at worst, throwing a couple of pictures or text messages is no problem.

After a couple of weeks of work, I settled into a new place and my colleagues and I went to relax a little in the local entertainment venues. Of course, we did not have to go to the cinema or museum, a local bar was unanimously chosen, and the main theme of the evening was tasting local hot drinks.

Friday was slowly moving into Saturday, and I felt that in the battle with the Green Snake I was starting to lose well. Since I was a young man, I learned to realize that I was not sober, so I decided to order a taxi and get to my new temporary home.

That's what I did.

Surprisingly, the driver was a very pretty woman. Word for word, she spoke Russian well, with a very nice accent. It turned out that her parents are from Belarus and therefore she, you can say, her own, native. Since I realized that my condition was unsatisfactory, I wanted to talk more with this person, but already being fully adequate. We exchanged phones and I went to bed. The next morning I was waiting for sudden things and I completely forgot about my night adventure. As it turns out, not for long.

The phone rang closer to Saturday night. The woman at the other end of the line introduced herself and reminded me that I boasted that I could read Brodsky by heart when sober. She'd like to see that.

Honestly, I didn’t have a conscience. Not immediately, not later. I agreed, and we had a good time. Then again and again. First of all, it had a much better impact on the workflow than going to a bar with colleagues. And secondly, Mary didn't ask for anything in return. No money, no attention. It was as easy as when I was young. Funny.

Our relationship with the family has completely disappeared. I still communicated with my sons, but my wife’s voice began to irritate: the same topics for conversation, the same intonations and phrases, appearance.

Colleagues were aware, but almost did not tell me anything, like an adult already, he will clean things up himself. Although the boss still called once for a frank conversation, offered to help with advice. He's a good man, but I said no. You need to be able to take responsibility for your own decisions.

And after another 3 months, my wife arrived. Yeah, the boss told her everything. Moreover, at that time I was in my room with Maria and, you can say, my wife caught us. It was the longest hour of my life.

There was no screaming or tantrums. Luba just offered to discuss everything, and when she found out that my new woman understands the language, she even suggested that she stay. On the one hand, he wanted to act like a knight: leave everything to his children and wife, and live with Mary himself. But I was afraid to chop off my shoulder.

It turned out that my faithful also had a friend and she had been communicating with him for a long time. Nothing, just correspondence, although they live in the same city. Lyuba does not want to injure the children and divorce, stretching this complicated process due to the fact that I cannot go home yet due to the unfinished object. What do I do?

After two days, his wife left. The question remained open. I mean, I'm forgiven, but only for the kids. Trust, of course, will no longer exist. But a bad peace is better than a good war. Mary understands everything and even advises to return to the family. But I can't do without her. He's tied tight. Pity the kids. I still don't know what kind of friend he was. The situation is complicated.

In the end, we decided to do this: I stay at work in another country and continue to live here. Fortunately, work by profession is easy to find here, a new neighborhood is being built. The wife doesn't tell the kids anything, it's just Dad has an important order. Maria lives with me and then we'll decide if it's serious or not. Luba can build new relationships.

Does this decision have a right to life? Did I decide to do the right thing, given that the heart can not command and this relationship is not for one night? Tell me, because we do not talk to colleagues and superiors anymore, and there is no one to ask for advice. Thank you very much.

Tags

See also

New and interesting