Is it possible to go on a date with a child if there is no one to leave him with?

There is an opinion in society that if a woman raises a child from a previous marriage, it is almost impossible to build a new relationship. Unfortunately, many are convinced that the child is a kind of “trailer”, scaring off potential men. To break this stereotype, the editorial board "Site" She will share the story of her reader.

“Recently, we went to my cousin’s wedding with the whole family.” The bride started marrying my brother Dima her best friend. She praised the Light, they say, she is very kind, modest, caring, cooks well. And her son, Vovka, needs a dad. And, as you know, for a normal man, a child is not a hindrance.

After this conversation, everyone tried to make Dima spend as much time as possible with the Light. It turned out that he was not at all confused by the fact that his new friend has a son. In the end, he asked the light on a date.

By the way, Dima is 30 years old, he is not married and has never been. He has no children. He lives separately, pays his mortgage and loves football. In short, an ordinary man. We were all glad that a relationship could be formed between him and the Light. However, expectations did not coincide with reality.”

In a week, our reader A cousin called.. “Talk to your brother, he has offended the Light! But she will forgive him if Dima asks for forgiveness.” In an attempt to find out what happened, the woman received the following answer. “She had no one to leave with, so she took him on a date. Maybe Dima didn't like it. An hour later, he left, paid only his half of the bill and was rude! Who does that?! You know, I took the kid out on a date. Your brother could tell right away that he didn’t need a lady with a trailer! she shouted into the phone.

“I knew that my brother could not do that. Of course, his personal life does not concern me. But I couldn't connect the image of my brother with the rudeness that happened in the restaurant. I decided not to torture myself and called Dima. What I heard surprised me, to say the least.”

It turned out that the date failed not because of the child, as everyone initially assumed. “God be with him, the boy. You're going to laugh, she's married and living with a man. We were sitting there drinking coffee when she got a call. On the phone, Sveta complained about her husband, because he refused to sit with Vova and went on business. That's why she had to take the boy with her.

When she finished the conversation, I decided to ask how often her ex-husband communicates with the child. You should have seen her rounded eyes! “Why ex-husband? I'm married!- I'm choking. Then she explained that they have long been strangers to each other and live together by inertia. She asked me not to worry, because as soon as she realizes that we're serious, she'll file for divorce.

After that, I decided to ask if her husband knew that she was married and went on dates. To which I heard, “Of course not!” He will collect all his things at once, and I have no money to rent an apartment, and he smiles. I told her that I was not satisfied with this option. I voiced my doubts about her decency, because where is the guarantee that later she will not be behind my back looking for a spare airfield?

At the same time, the boy added fuel to the fire: “Mom, when will Dad come for us?” She told her husband she was going to lunch with a colleague. He had to pick them up from the restaurant. That was the last straw. I got angry and said let her husband pay the bill. All I heard was, "You're not a man." That's what I went on a date!

As you can see, the stumbling block in a relationship is not a child at all, but infantile adults. What do you think of this story? Did our hero do the right thing? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting