Why Russian husbands are so popular all over the world that they are taken to all countries

People are different. On the Internet, there are many stories about the fact that representatives of the stronger sex are largely behind us. But I don't think that's true at all. In fact, I think it's our simple man. best man in the world. And it's very easy to prove.

GettyImages Edition "Site" You will not be tempted by tanned, greedy, pedantic and sedated. Therefore, we carefully collect evidence of our point of view throughout the Internet.

What qualities attract you in men? If God allowed you to choose, which one would you choose? Honest, brave, smart, passionate. Our men are different from the rest of the world.

Galante without rear thought

They just taught us to be like that, and that's it. Give up a seat in the transport, give a hand at the exit from it. We'll always hold the doors. Yes, in the West, such treatment is already considered old-fashioned. In ordinary life, no one does this, and the rules of good manners come into force only at a meeting with the Queen of England. Everyone wants to be treated like a real queen sometimes.

Capable of romantic acts

A Million Red Roses is about our kids. Reckless, sometimes amazing things we are willing to do to surprise women. Many do not live to old age because of this, they are too desperate. Write, hanging from the roof, a declaration of love. Or just make an offer in front of a lot of people. These are all things that are both simple and difficult to do. However, some still have the strength to do so.

Can fix everything

I'm honestly trying to break that habit, but my friends are old-school guys. Washing machine, lock, faucet, car. Smartness and some strange innate agility mixed with the desire to figure it out. This is one of the reasons why it’s not scary to go with them.

Cooking yourself and with pleasure

It is clear that a man who cooks on a regular basis is rare. But if you give him grills and skewers... Let him choose his own meat and marinate it according to a family recipe or the recipe of a friend from Armenia. In this case, you will not be allowed to cook, and will try like no other.

Not ashamed to clean

My father always took home cleanliness seriously. And he kept us strict in that regard. However, he was never ashamed to clean or wash the floors. And according to my observations: cleaning, although it is considered a woman's business, is monitored more often than men.

Knows a lot about friendship

GettyImages Male friendship can stretch from the school bench, the common courtyard and last for many years. This kind of fraternity is hard to break, and it shouldn't. Those who have been friends for so long understand exactly what forgiveness, support and just human kindness are.

As you can see, our men are full of excellent qualities. Of course, no one is flawless, but let the perfect man throw a stone at me first. Tell us in the comments which of these character traits you like the most and why.

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting