Gypsy sea salad, after which any guest will be submissive and polite

Hey, everybody! Today I will tell you how to prepare a very unusual dish for the New Year’s table. Delicious salad with squid and shrimp It will be a novelty in your usual menu for the holidays. This delicacy can surprise even the most exquisite gourmets and lovers of exotics.

Delicious salad with squid and shrimp I found this unique recipe on the expanses of the domestic Internet. I often watch an interesting culinary blog called Galina Kitchen. Here you can find many useful and interesting recipes.

I liked this salad so much that I decided to share the recipe in this article. However, for such an unusual dish, exotic ingredients are needed. Let’s start with a list of necessary products.

The ingredients
  • squid peeled - 500 grams
  • shrimp peeled - 250 grams
  • crab sticks - 200 grams
  • 5 eggs
  • 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise (150-200 grams)
  • pinch
  • ground-pepper
  • lettuce
  • greens (parsley, dill)
  • red caviar - to taste

Preparation
  1. In boiling water, we send squid to cook for 2-3 minutes. You do not need to cook for a long time - a couple of minutes is enough. In addition, the water should not boil again, otherwise the squid will boil very much. Then put them in a bowl of cold water and wait for them to cool.

2. We also add salt and pepper to taste. Salt is not necessary, since the salad consists mainly of seafood. A pinch of salt would be enough. Then fill the salad with mayonnaise - you will need about 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.

3. Mix the ingredients carefully so that the salad is well soaked. In addition, the dish can be decorated with parsley or dill, lettuce leaves, add red caviar to the top layer.

If you still have questions about the nuances of cooking, you can find more details in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=tXDWpA2BW8M

This is a delicious, delicate and very unusual salad turned out. All the gifts of the sea and in one dish! With this salad, you will surely conquer all guests. Editorial "Site"Galina Kitchen wishes our readers new culinary discoveries, good luck and happiness. Happy New Year!

Tags

See also

New and interesting