What happened to the wife who went without her husband to the New Year corporate party

The length of the marriage does not guarantee its endurance. Spouses who have lived together for 10 years can quickly lose each other's trust after a regular party. This story happened to a friend of mine, whose wife suddenly turned into a completely different person after a corporate party.

My wife after Grisha's corporate party was my childhood best friend. We still communicate, trying to keep in touch. And now, at our next meeting, George came with lifeless. He is a simple guy, and every nonsense of life is immediately written on his forehead. Instead of the planned coffee, I ordered him something stronger and started asking him questions.

It turned out to be his wife. To be honest, I never felt a special sympathy for her, but for the sake of my dear friend I tried to smile and be as friendly as possible at general meetings. As it turned out, my intuition did not let me down. That’s only it cost Grisha a whole ten years of life together.

He met Lena when he was 19. She was the top beauty at our university, and of course, the girls didn't give her much. However, the heart of Grisha she won immediately. A year or two later, they got married, and 3 years later they had their first child. Of course, I became a godmother, which I was very happy about.

After 4 years, a daughter was born. The family was relatively friendly. Of course, there were different cases, but everything ended well. A couple of years ago, Lena finally left the decree and decided to triple to the company, where a mutual friend of the family worked. At first everything was good, but after six months Grishka began to notice that his wife somehow strange. The mood changes and new things appear. And very expensive!

Grisha's guy is resourceful, and a little forgetful. But recently, at a bar with the same family friend, he learned that there was a rumor all over the office about an affair between his wife and his boss. George could not believe his ears. Lena loved him and the kids so much.. Just in case, he took the number and address of a hypothetical boyfriend.

Fatal New Year corporate

After the New Year corporate party Lena did not return home for a long time, and when she returned, Grisha immediately arranged biasedness. In response, he received a scandal and no clear answers, of course. His wife quickly packed up and went somewhere. Calling a taxi, Grishka called the address of the same boss. When he arrived, he persistently knocked on the door until he was opened by a stranger.

Behind him was the pale face of Lenka, who stated that she I don't like Grisha anymore. And stay with his lover. She had forgotten about the children... How do you explain this situation to them now?

And now Grisha is sitting in front of me, and I do not know what to say to him. 10 years of marriage It was not a serious argument for his wife. That's just his loving heart is difficult to convince that everything is over and life should start with a clean slate. Can you tell me what to advise in such a situation? I don't know.

Tags

See also

New and interesting