Crying husband who did not notice his family until the trouble with his wife

The role of a man in the family It’s not just about making money for family needs. The head of the family should protect, support and inspire their loved ones. But not everyone has enough time, desire and strength for this. Some people think such duties are unnecessary.

Today's edition. "Site" It tells the story of a man who managed to ignore his family for a long time. Will he get a chance to correct his mistakes in order to build normal relationships with the people closest to him?

I was standing at a stop that day waiting for the bus. There were surprisingly few people. Just me and some guy talking on the phone. With nothing to do, I listened to his words.

"Yes, honey, I'll get some candy on the way." What? You want that pizza? But it's on the other side of town. All right, I'll go as you say, the young man cooed. I turned away, laughing at his words. He's so young and heeled.

When he finished, and we were already on the bus, I, without expecting it, asked: “Would you regret doing her whims?” He looked at me unwelcomely but did not answer.

Sitting on the bus, I thought I shouldn't have said that. I remember my wife our first time together. It was great, and then it calmed down. There were children, worries... I have no desire to return home. Their constant screams and snot only annoyed. And the wife, always busy with household chores, moved away.

After work, I was in no hurry to come back. What to do at home? I enjoyed spending time with colleagues, friends, or even just acquaintances. He started touching the bottle. This has been going on for years, and I have taken everything as normal. Meeting this guy made me think.

When I got home, nobody met me. It was unusually quiet. On the desk, I found a note drawn in insecure childish handwriting. "Daddy!" Mom became ill, she was taken to the hospital. I took Tanya to my grandmother, then I'll go to my mother. I left dinner on the table. Just warm it up. I hope you can do it yourself!

After reading my older son’s note, I woke up. My wife is in the hospital, the children left the city, and I regretted not going to a beer with my colleagues 5 minutes ago. I called a taxi and went to the hospital.

The condition of the wife did not cause the doctors concerns. But the very fact that she was in the hospital because of overwork bothered me. It was my indifference that drove her to a hospital bed. What if something worse happened? How would I look the children in the eyes?

I put a lot of effort into getting her on her feet. He did household chores, learned to do a tolerable massage, revered both her and the children with his cooking. It was at this point that I felt like we were all one family. My wife soon got better and I went back to work.

I never saw that guy again. Maybe if we meet again, I'll come and apologize. I was wrong. And he is good that pleases his beloved and indulges her whims.

It is a pity that people often do not appreciate their loved ones, do not value the atmosphere in the family, cease to be attentive and caring. Although life is always full of accidents, sometimes pleasant and sometimes tragic. It's good to get another chance. And glad that our hero, it seems, managed to take advantage of this opportunity and found a family again.

Tags

See also

New and interesting