The elegant move of a husband who bought an apartment for his son from his first marriage

Buying a new apartment This is a big decision for any family. As a rule, a husband and wife weigh the pros and cons, think about possible risks and other nuances. There is nothing to say about repairs! But what if one of the spouses disposed of money from the family budget at its discretion?

Editorial "Site" knocking on your door with an interesting story from the life of a woman. Today’s story is entirely devoted to the pressing housing issue and family problems arising against its background.

I have spent my entire life buying a new home. The first marriage did not last long, only 5 years. With my daughter in my arms, I met my second husband. He didn’t mind that I already had a child. I guess that's what bought me so much.

Six months later, he proposed to me. Of course I agreed. He said he also had a son from his first marriage. I was shocked because I didn’t know anything about him before. But Igor admitted that he was afraid to tell me. I didn't know how I'd react. “There are no children,” I replied, and we were soon married.

The soul lived in my soul, a year later I gave birth to another child. All in the children and household I felt in the seventh heaven of happiness. Ideal family: husband-earner and I are the real keeper of the family hearth. My husband did everything for my son and daughter. But at some point, it all collapsed.

I learned that my husband secretly bought his son a new apartment from his first marriage. At that time our marriage was already 15 years old. I was so angry that I didn’t even know the details. Just packed up, took my daughter and went to a friend. The youngest son wanted to stay home with his father, I did not object.

What does this incomprehensible purchase of a new apartment mean? Why didn't my husband consult me? I found out about everything by accident! No, that's not gonna happen. Then let me buy my daughter a house! Have I done little for our common happiness? I don’t understand why no one takes my opinion into account.

So I gave my husband an ultimatum: either divorce, or we somehow solve this strange housing issue. I'm determined. But my friend says I'm acting like a kid. Like, in all my life, I have not earned a penny, and I still demand it is unclear what.

I agree that I am not technically working. But isn’t raising children, cooking, cleaning and everyday life a job? I spent my whole life making sure that my family was warm and cozy, that everyone was happy. And this is the kind of gratitude I got back. After the words of my friend, I have already lost faith in myself.

What do I do? I love my husband. How could he do this to me and my daughter?

It is hard to imagine how many marriages have fallen apart due to premature conclusions and emotional decisions of a husband or wife. Whatever the offense, you can not cut the shoulder. I don't think it's going to help. In addition, sometimes spouses forget an important truth: in any misunderstanding, one way or another, both are to blame. And today’s history is a vivid confirmation of that.

First, a man should not have made such a serious purchase without warning his wife. Second, a woman should not blackmail her husband by threatening to file for divorce. Obviously, spouses need to Discuss calmly and adultly. What do you say? What advice would you give the heroine of today's story?

Share your impressions and leave your comments below. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting