The Snow Queen salad, the first in my New Year's top of mayonnaise salads

Multi-layered salads are still an indispensable attribute of a festive feast. Therefore, new recipes for their preparation acquire special value on the eve of the New Year. We offer to prepare an original Snow Queen salad.

An unusual combination of ham, apples, peanuts and crab sticks will melt even the coldest heart. And the bright appearance of our dish will become a real decoration of the New Year's table.

Snow Queen Salad Ingredients
  • 180 g ham
  • 200 g crab sticks
  • 150 g peanuts
  • 2 processed cheese 90 g each
  • 2 apples
  • 4 eggs
  • mayonnaise, salt, pepper to taste
  • pomegranate seeds and herbs for decoration
  • confectionery ring with a diameter of 20 cm

Preparation
  1. First, set the eggs to boil.
  2. Meanwhile, grate cheese curds on a coarse grater.

3. Cut the crab sticks and ham into small pieces.

4. Peel the boiled eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
  5. Grind the peanuts into small crumbs. I did it in a blender.
  6. Spread layers of lettuce in a ring to make it nice and flavorful. Make a mayonnaise mesh over each layer.
  7. So, the first layer will consist of grated cheese curds.
  8. The second is yolks grated on a fine grater.

9. The third is crab sticks.

10. The fourth - apples grated on a coarse grater.
  11. Form the fifth layer of ham cubes.

12. The sixth layer is chopped peanuts.
  13. For the seventh layer, mix most of the proteins with a tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt and pepper.

14. The rest of the proteins rubbed on top will represent snow.
  15. For the salad to soak well, put it in the refrigerator. At least 2-3 hours, but better at night.

16. Before serving, remove the ring and garnish the salad with pomegranate seeds and herbs.
  17. Bon Appetit!

A few comments after tasting the finished salad. I was pleased with the combination of juicy apples and hearty peanuts. Only next time I would take more apples and less peanuts. One more thing. Most of the layers of lettuce (except for apples and cheese) are fairly dry. Therefore, it is better not to spare mayonnaise on the grid.

Tags

See also

New and interesting