Affirmations that will help you fall asleep even in an extremely nervous state

In the most difficult times, the most important thing is not to lose hope. But how do you keep the light in yourself? This will help. best-affirmations.

Editorial "Site" He understands what is what and evaluates interesting practice from the outside. First of all, choosing the most important and interesting for you.

The Best Affirmations What Is It? "affirmation"? In simple words, it is a certain positive judgment, a short phrase to create the right mood. This practice came with the book by Louise Hay. Now you can download anything from the Internet. And then the book was on hand, and people enthusiastically made extracts from there.

What are the affirmations? All sorts of things. For example, some people say it to sleep well. Some to improve mood. However, there are those who should help with health and proper nutrition.

How do affirmations work? It is simple: you need to choose a certain time and say the right phrase several times or just think about it. It’s a bit like Eastern meditation, isn’t it?

Evening affirmations
  1. I'm grateful for today.
  2. I feel calm and peaceful.
  3. I control my thoughts and choose only the positive ones.
  4. I choose calm. I choose peace.
  5. I'm letting the alarm go.
  6. I let go of things I can't control.
  7. Things will wait until tomorrow.
  8. I breathe deeply and slowly.

Sleep affirmations
  1. I promise to sleep well.
  2. My body seems heavy and relaxed.
  3. My body and mind need to rest and renew to function properly.
  4. Sleep and rest are important to my success.
  5. I did my best today and now I will rest.
  6. I welcome sleep.
  7. I'm protected in my room. I can relax completely.
  8. May my sleep be peaceful and peaceful.
  9. I free my head from fussy thoughts.
  10. The day is over. My priorities now are peace and happiness.
Affirmations for moms
  1. I am grateful for the moments I spent with the children today.
  2. I am grateful for the opportunity to take care of my family.
  3. I did everything with the kids for today, and that's enough.
  4. Nobody needs me now. Time to be kind to yourself and calm down.
  5. I'll be a better mom if I let myself have a good rest.

There are a few tips to make affirmations work. First, you have to believe in them. It is also worth using emotions and trying to represent them as accurately as possible, visualize. Repeat them more often, and after a couple of days you will feel a noticeable result. It is important to always say it in your own name and in the present.

It is difficult to overestimate the importance of the right attitude in life. A lot depends on the mood you are in. For example, the IQ test is not recommended to take place in a bad mood. Write in the comments what rituals help you tune in. Let’s help everyone find something for themselves in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting