Is it worth marrying a man if you do not want to raise a child alone?

Surely every person at least once had to make such a mistake, the repayment of which became the biggest and most important lesson in his life. For the hero of our story today, such a mistake was parting with the mother of his child.

Editorial "Site" I couldn’t ignore this man’s story of remorse and decided to ask her readers for advice on how to get his wife back after a divorce. Who knows, maybe your words of support will be the saving straw for our hero.

How to get my wife back after a divorce? It so happened that I did not marry for love, but because I had to. With Marina (now my ex-wife) we met on the birthday of a mutual friend. We separated, met for several days, and fled. A few months later, Marina was expecting a baby.

We were both not happy with the idea of marriage. My parents insisted on the wedding. Like a child should grow up in a full family, and the rest does not matter.

It is not difficult to guess that our family relations were not the best way. It was hard to call us a married couple. We were neighbors.

Needless to say, I couldn't even look at my wife. She seemed so ugly to me that I was even ashamed that we had a child together.

Immediately after marriage, I wanted to abandon this idea and file for divorce. But the birth of my son stopped me. For the sake of my child, I decided to accept my position.

However, over time, the situation only worsened. And in the end, it became clear that the plan called “love and suffer” was initially a failure.

At one point we stopped talking to each other. We both knew that it would be worse for a child to continue growing up in such an atmosphere than it would be with a single parent. So I ended up just packing up and leaving. On the same day, a divorce application was filed.

Life is getting better. I felt free and completely happy again. But a year after the divorce, I accidentally met my ex-wife and couldn’t believe my eyes. Marina became so attractive that when I looked at her, I immediately felt in love.

She was walking around the park with our son and apparently a new boyfriend. I did not dare to come and meet this man. Was that a good fit? And it is so clear that after all, Marina does not want to see me.

And yet, every time I remember that fateful meeting, I scold myself for not coming. I can't stop thinking about her for a day. I really want to get my wife back and fix it. Is that what I can do?

Tags

See also

New and interesting