Reasons why modern women are no longer serving the family

A woman in family life often shoulders responsibilities that would be nice to share with her spouse. Only no one is surprised when a man overshadows his beloved with ambitions, goes to his dream, while his wife stands next to him and supports him. It sounds romantic, but no one thinks about the work done by this woman and what she had to sacrifice for the sake of her beloved.

Woman in family life Once I saw an interview with Conor McGregor, in which he said that he owes his success to his wife. Very touching, I thought. Wait a minute though. McGregor goes on to say: “She brought in most of the family budget by working in a cafe. And I quit my job as a plumber to pursue my dream. She gave me a lift to workout, monitored my diet and always believed in me. She supported me when I was nobody. Dee doesn't work now, but he helps me with my business. "

There is a lot of love, support, mutual understanding in McGregor's story. But for some reason I feel sorry for his wife. Did she never have her own goals? Had she never dreamed of anything? How did McGregor's dreams turn into shared dreams? And there are a dime a dozen such motivational stories. Behind every successful man is a woman, and stuff like that. Yes, it's worth it, but what to do?

The problem is that most women believe that if they constantly indulge the whims of their even not very ambitious spouse, sooner or later they will be rewarded. And this is not at all true. When we see the perfect picture of McGregor and his wife, it's important to keep a few things in mind.

Sacrifice and Gratitude First, not every man is Conor McGregor. Most likely, this is an unknown fighter who is unlikely to achieve worldwide recognition and will give his wife diamonds. A woman always empathizes, she will support in any case, but this does not mean that her work will pay off. Rather, the opposite is true.

Secondly, whether a man will be grateful to you for all your work, support and faith in him depends only on him and his upbringing. Not every man will be faithful to his wife after he succeeds, and even more so not everyone admits that the lion's share of success is the merit of his woman. No matter how sad it may be, but after a triumph, if such happens, a man's self-esteem grows to heaven, and all the years of married life, hardship, poverty fall under the feet of some younger mistress.

Of course, a worthy man will appreciate both the care and the youth spent on him, possibly the missed opportunities in order to achieve his goals. But if the man is not lucky, the woman can motivate him as much as she wants, wash, feed and support him. But he will never become who she portrays him in her imagination.

This does not mean that you do not need to support a man. But in no case should you give a damn about your desires. If a couple has common goals, and support brings joy, then in such a family there will always be mutual understanding, gratitude, and love.

Photo in the article.

Tags

See also

New and interesting