French-style meat in pineapple to make the White Bull red with pleasure

2020 is approaching the final, which means that the New Year is waiting for us very soon. So you should start planning meals for party-table. My list of traditional dishes for New Year's Eve is: olive, herring under a fur coat, duck with apples and meat in French with pineapple.

That's just the last I will cook according to an unusual recipe, which looked at Olga Matvey. The trick of the dish is that meat with vegetables is baked inside the half. fresh-pineapple.

Meat in French with pineapple Today editorial "Site" Share the preparation instructions French-style in a pineapple recipe by Olga Matvey. I liked that they didn't spoil the mayonnaise. This type of meat is optimal!

The ingredients
  • 1 pineapple
  • 1 chicken fillet
  • 150g cheese
  • 1 tomato
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. First you need to buy a large and ripe pineapple. When choosing, pay attention to the “crown” of leaves (it should be intact) and a healthy peduncle. Also pay attention to the smell of pineapple. It should be slightly sweet, but in no case strong, since a strong smell indicates the beginning of fermentation. The skin of the fruit should be tight. The lack of smell, on the contrary, indicates the immaturity of the fruit. Buying immature pineapple with the expectation that at home it will ripen is useless.

2. Cut the pineapple in half. Cut the middle of each half of the pineapple. It is easier to do this first with a knife and then with a spoon.

3. Cut the chicken with slices about 0.5 centimeters thick, cut the tomatoes with thin rings. The pineapple flesh is also sliced. What remains of the pulp can be eaten or added to holiday desserts. Saldi and pepper meat to taste.

4. Take a piece of meat, then a slice of tomato and pineapple and put them in half a pineapple, meat to pineapple. Also, the bottom of the pineapple can be covered with pieces of chicken fillet. Keep laying out the middle until the ingredients run out. Finish with meat, too. Fill both meats with vegetables. pineapple-halves. If you take a large pineapple, you may need not 1, but 2 chicken breasts.

5. Wrap the bottom of the pineapple with a tail of heat-resistant foil. Leave the top of the meat open.

6. Bake the dish in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes. At the same time, 10 minutes before ready, sprinkle the dish with grated cheese.

7. That's it, meat. pineapple Ready. Serve the dish to the table better hot. With the heat, it is even more delicious and aromatic. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Matvey. Beautiful Olga, thank you for your work, all the recipes from your channel come out the first time and please with their taste and aroma!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=SrNxNe7IYU4

I also recommend reading the French meat recipe. For 100 g of this delicate dish, there are only 105 calories!

I am sure that such meat in French with pineapple, or rather in pineapple, will pleasantly surprise both domestic and guests. The dish is very juicy, aromatic and incredibly delicious!

By the way, this dish can be prepared in advance as a preparation. Wrap all the ingredients in food film, and then in the refrigerator. The next day, before the holiday, just put in the oven and surprise the guests. flavorful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting