Ingredients 500 g flour:
2 chicken eggs
8 g of yeast
180 g butter
20 ml sunflower oil
salt - 5 g
Filling: jam or marmalade (you can use condensed milk, cheese, chocolate)
Method of preparation:
1. Dissolve the yeast in 150 ml of warm water, let them stand up and stir.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl.
3. Add the flour, 1 egg, sugar, 30 g butter, salt, yeast and knead the dough. Knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic. The residual oil was divided into 3 parts and mash.
4. Sprinkle the table with flour and roll out the dough into a rectangle.
Spread 2/3 of the surface of the dough first third of butter, not reaching the edges of 3 cm.
5. Do not greased surface of the dough, wrap in half oiled surface. Then cover with the remaining dough oiled surface (should get a three-layer rectangle)
6. The edges of the test close up hands (otherwise the oil will come out).
7. Expand the dough 90 degrees to the right and then roll the rectangle.
8. Put the dough (very carefully) on a sheet of parchment (tracing paper) and cover with a second sheet on top, fold in half. Now close the dough with a towel and put in the fridge for half an hour.
9. Then again put the dough on a floured table and repeat the previous procedure 2 times.
10. Repeat this procedure for 3 times but no oil. In the refrigerator place the dough only after the third repetition.
11. Final result: Roll out the dough into a rectangle (52h30 cm), cover it with a towel and wait 10 minutes.
12. Cut the dough in half lengthwise. Each layer of dough cut into 8 triangles.
13. Fold each triangle in the croissants. At this stage, put the filling in the croissants (chocolate, jam, jam, jam, etc.), and tighten them. Place the croissants on a baking sheet (pre-lubricated with vegetable oil).
Form croissants in the form of a crescent. Croissants must lie at a distance of at least 5 cm apart.
14. Lubricate the croissants with egg and let it sit for 40 minutes (they went to) in a cabinet or oven, where there is no air flow.
15. Preheat the oven and put back croissants. Bake french croissants for 15-10 minutes at 220 degrees.