1. Roll out the dough into a rectangular formation, very thinly roll out is not necessary. Cut into triangles.
2. On the broad side of each triangle make a cut (this is necessary in order that we could easily collapse beautiful croissants).
3. Closer to the wide side, place a teaspoon of chocolate paste.
4. Tightly roll croissants (from the base of the triangle to its top). Transfer to a baking sheet, cover with a cloth and clean for 15 minutes in the fridge (this will slow down the process approach test, but will help to avoid rendering the oil).
5. Grease croissants milk and place in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes (in other words, bake until golden brown).
6. A couple of words about the temperature: a lot depends on the oven. When heated with a little oil - this is normal, but a large number of his says that the temperature is not sufficient; add.